Pat Mccrory and Republican corruption in North Carolina.

carlos cadona

Opinions subject to change
Banned
Reaction score
Pat Mccorory lost his reelection campaign for governor of North Carolina by over 7000 votes but is refusing to concede. He is throwing around accusations of voter fraud in an attempt to contest the election results enough so that the Republican majority legislature will be called in to decided the winner of the election in a special non review-able decision that would likely rule in his favor.
He is also attempting to create 2 more seats on the state supreme court so he can appoint 2 more conservative judges after the court recently became Democrat majority do to one of the republican judges being voted out.
http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article115979233.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...vernors-race-may-not-be-settled-anytime-soon/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...vernors-race-may-not-be-settled-anytime-soon/

http://time.com/4578771/north-carolina-governor-pat-mccrory/

The right doesnt cares about democracy like it has never cared about the constitution.

The right doesnt cares about democracy like it has never cared about the constitution.
They care about those thing up until they get elected, then it's hold unto power no matter what.

Protests are being filed in 50 North Carolina counties to challenge known instances of votes being cast by dead people, felons or individuals who voted more than once. Additional ballot protests are expected as additional cases are discovered.

Protests are being filed in 50 North Carolina counties to challenge known instances of votes being cast by dead people, felons or individuals who voted more than once. Additional ballot protests are expected as additional cases are discovered.
And every single one has been shot down so far. A person Mccrory claimed was dead was actually alive, two people he claimed were felons had clean record, and no proof has been provided to election officials to back up any of the claims. Even 8 Republican county election boards have already shot his challenges down.
He doesn't believe any of those thing have happened, he's trying to stall for time so he can either pack the court or have the Republican super majority legislature reelected him.

The vast majority of protests filed have already been discarded as frivolous and not meaningfully substantiated. This has been upheld on appeal. The supreme Court packing attempt is McCrory attempting to get around the denial of the next round of appeals that the current court is expected to give.

Why are you guys paying any attention to this corruption when Hillary did something?????

Am I doing this war room thing right?

You're inclined to believe this bullshit at face value. No scrutiny, no thought process, just immediate blind acceptance.

You're a sheep and you rock a stupid hat.

Guy must've been a shitty governor when Trump and the Republican Senator win and you're 7k voted down.

Guy must've been a shitty governor when Trump and the Republican Senator win and you're 7k voted down.
Meh, I don't mind.

After Cooper passes the new bathroom bill, I might become gender neutral and start using the womens shower at the fitness club.

Meh, I don't mind.

After Cooper passes the new bathroom bill, I might become gender neutral and start using the womens shower at the fitness club.

In all seriousness, I saw a news segment on the cancellations of musicians and sporting events. The money is pretty damn amazing on what they are losing and it hurts a lot of people who work those events.

In all seriousness, I saw a news segment on the cancellations of musicians and sporting events. The money is pretty damn amazing on what they are losing and it hurts a lot of people who work those events.
Yeah, it's amazing they will play in China, but boycott N.C. due to "human rights issues".

I do wonder what that redhead from the fitness club looks like naked though ;)

In all seriousness though, I hope this doesn't end up being a problem. I guess time will tell. Edit: On second thought, it's amazing to me that I can legally walk in the womens shower and see what that redhead looks like naked.

Last edited:
So the guy is claiming massive voter fraud, but it only happened to him? Trump won, the republican senator won. Those results are 100% valid, but his aren't?

It's a North Carolina law that the losing candidate can call for a recount if he's lost by less than 10,000 votes.

Sounds like the left doesn't care much for democracy or written law in this case.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

It's a North Carolina law that the losing candidate can call for a recount if he's lost by less than 10,000 votes.

Sounds like the left doesn't care much for democracy or written law in this case.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

He is more than calling for a recount, he is trying to undermine the election by calling fraud where there is none.

He is more than calling for a recount, he is trying to undermine the election by calling fraud where there is none.
And the Republican (ie, people on the right) county election boards have been shooting him down.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

And the Republican (ie, people on the right) county election boards have been shooting him down.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

So he should accept the results and move on. Like someone else said...the GOP carried the state, given that information, if he lost a close election it's probably because they really didn't want him. I doubt fraudulent Democrat voters voted for Trump and GOP senators and only screwed him.

So he should accept the results and move on. Like someone else said...the GOP carried the state, given that information, if he lost a close election it's probably because they really didn't want him. I doubt fraudulent Democrat voters voted for Trump and GOP senators and only screwed him.
I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm disagreeing with the ridiculous post I quoted--the one that stated that people on the right don't care about democracy or the constitution. I'm actually hoping it was a troll post, given how emabarrassing it would be given the current state of affairs.

main_900.jpg

623049756.jpg

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Back