Pat Healy Tested positive for marijuana ***Threads Merged***

stupid fighters can't obey the rules. Is it really that big of a deal to get smoke leading up to the fight. Honestly just hold off for a month

If stupid you mean by them smoking it.

Are they that addicted to the shit that they cant put it down for a fight?!

You do know marijuana isn't proven to be physically addicitive right? I think it's more along the lines of them smoking way too close to fight time, which sucks. I'm all for smoking but it isn't that hard to stop for a few weeks for your job.

I really hope this isn't true. I wanted Miller to win that fight, but it would be lame as hell if it was overturned due to marijuana.

yeah, fighters that break the rules shouldn't be penalized.

tumblr_lpyndxFEzF1qk7lrp-1.gif

Oh no, another fighter abused THC in order to gain super powers and simultaneously numb every bit of pain in his body.

I am so glad the US athletic commissions have declared war on the green devil!

Who cares. Let him keep his win and his cash.

More fighters smoke weed than we know, too bad they will take the win he deserved away.

Yet it's very clearly on the list.

Says a lot about our society that it's illegal and condemned and says even more about the fighters that know it's banned and still test positive.

Idiots on both sides. Hate it when people brush it off. Testing positive is unprofessional.

Right. It's so illegal that doctors give it to their patients to treat certain conditions such as migraines, seizures, insomnia, depression, anorexia nervosa, arthritis, asthma, etc. I guess these doctors all need to be arrested for selling illegal drugs!

you are a fool if you believe what the government tells you is illegal or not.

Pat Healy issues statement on failed UFC 159 drug test, apologizes for 'poor life choices'

"I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it's fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller. I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commissions drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission's disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete. First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community."

Biggest win of his career, and he fucks up royal. When are all of these high profile fighters going to learn???

Right. It's so illegal that doctors give it to their patients to treat certain conditions such as migraines, seizures, insomnia, depression, anorexia nervosa, arthritis, asthma, etc. I guess these doctors all need to be arrested for selling illegal drugs!

you are a fool if you believe what the government tells you is illegal or not.

Perfection

Back