Pat Cummins is out due to staph infection but why Lee could?

Sounds like Pat was sane and pulled himself, while Lee covered up his chest with makeup.

Staph is some dirty crap. Need to clean the mats better. But the picture of the whole in his leg looked brutal. Nobody should be allowed to fight with that.

Because Lee was fighting for a title and he tried to hide it

Cummins is not fighting for a title. He is trying to hurry up and treat it so it doesn't spread or get worse.

Staph can kill you. Lee only took that risk because he was a few days out from a PPV main event title fight

You have all the answer you need (and could have figured out yourself) above. Our work here is done.

(I'm the narrator. You can call me your conscience.)

mutant staph infection
That's the worst kind..

tenor.gif

Note to myself, never google images staph again, my gosh that shit is gross

Sherdog has got to be the most ignorant group of ppl when it comes to staph. Their are many strains. What Cummings has is far far worse than what Lee had. Lee had a god damn fucking boil. Cumming has MRSA. Big big difference. They are not going to cancel a fight over a boil. But what Cummings has, has much higher mortality rate. Cummings said its not even responding to antibiotics good lord get well.

Plus Cummins has MRSA which if I understand is worse than a standard staph infection.

This foot looks lot worse than Kevin’s chest.
Patrick-Cummins-staph-infection-twitter-pic.jpg

1010-kevin-lee-chest-bump-twitter-1.jpg

Um..I dunno...maybe one fighter has a worse staph infection than the other one did?

#duh

Staph can be mild to where you need no medication at all which is normally the common boil ie: Lee.. Lance drain dry and keep dry. Lol all the freaking pansies want to shit on the UFC and NSAC while knowing next to nothing about staph(proven by the constant incapability in differentiating a boil and MRSA). You realize alot of ppl are colonize by staph. It naturally occurs often in the nose. More than 3 million cases a year in the US. Shit I've had staph around 10 times in my life cut and drained many myself. My uncle got staph once in his life, the MRSA kind on his ass and they removed and scapeled a 4 inch deep hole. I nearly threw up watching the nurse pack a two foot long strip of gauze in it.

Uncalled for, as far as I can see.

No.

I get it 99% of the posts on here have some 2 way meaning about how the poster hates some fighter or thinks the UFC sucks.

In turn I call them out.

TS didn' read the very thing he posted.

Back