Pat Cummings is one of the worst strikers in UFC history

Lol. You know you lost, badly. Deal with it, and move on.
Lol

So Hendo charging in with his right hand = great striker?
you know what happens when he does that with an actual striker?

uWJ9Qww.gif

Who was the old school bro that did the stompy jab in some sweet trunks?!?! Early early UFC

Almost like he's a wrestler.... fken casuals get a clue

Funniest part to me was that this guy was 1 spot from the top 10 at LHW.

LHW is a wasteland.

"His double leg has as much force as a Peterbilt hitting a brick wall."
I'll never forget how they tried to hype up Cummins before the DC fight. "He's so dangerous no one wants to fight him, and he needs to work as a barista".

I knew that was bull shit.

Edit: I just finished watching the Cummins/Anderson fight. Cummins has a better wrestling pedigree yet got taken down 10 times by Anderson. He didn't seem to into the fight either.

Jake Shields is the only top 10 level MMA fighter I've ever felt I wouldn't be afraid to strike with
he outstruck GSP 2 out of 5 rounds. He would slap any Shertard into a coma.

You show some respect to Coffeedor TS!

Cummins is all grit, no skill

Homeboy always ends up looking like he stole Mir's strawberries and takes a lot of damage in his fights. It also appears he isn't trying to evolve, just outlast and stick to his meat and potatoes

He also needs to shave that stupid 1930s soda jerk moustache off his face and stop living in a van down by the river. If it wasn't for the UFC, I'm sure he'd be in a shelter and I'm always hearing he's having money problems

I can see Cummins getting the Timothy Johnson pink slip soon. He might be being kept around due to lhw being as shallow as it is, but he started this game late and he will never fight for the title. It's kinda sad, but he should probably try and get back in Starbucks and work his way up to manager before he's diagnosed with CTE by the time he's 40.

almost every female mma striker is way worsse gtfo

Jake Shields is the only top 10 level MMA fighter I've ever felt I wouldn't be afraid to strike with

Actually, he easily beat his opponent on Bully Beatdown.

And you are not even a bully.

His striking was bad but his wrestling was more disappointing given his creds.

Back