Pat Cummings is one of the worst strikers in UFC history

he's a wrestler

what do you expect?

Yeah but he did that NCWA wrestling thing in school so it doesn't matter.

He looked every bit of that 37 years old last night. He is not a ufc calibre fighter.

But he can whip up a great cafe mocha.

I agree he’s up there , he can still fuck you up no doubt but as far as hanging with legit 205ers I think his time has came and went. Idk that he should retire persay but winding down against some lower competition would be smart imo.

That whole DC fight build up was cringeworthy... especially when you saw the actual gulf in quality

tenor.gif

Jake Shields is the only top 10 level MMA fighter I've ever felt I wouldn't be afraid to strike with

I'll never forget how they tried to hype up Cummins before the DC fight. "He's so dangerous no one wants to fight him, and he needs to work as a barista".

I knew that was bull shit.

Edit: I just finished watching the Cummins/Anderson fight. Cummins has a better wrestling pedigree yet got taken down 10 times by Anderson. He didn't seem to into the fight either.

I'll never forget how they tried to hype up Cummins before the DC fight. "He's so dangerous no one wants to fight him, and he needs to work as a barista".

I knew that was bull shit.

The best part about that was how Rogan immediately started to backtrack on that shit after the first punch that DC landed put Cummins on queer street.

not everyone can be champ but it is probably time to cut him. that was an atrocious fight and bad publicity for the UFC.

I actually thought he had potential at first. I figured he would work on his striking, and add it to his strong wrestling base, but he stopped improving almost instantly.

<JerryWWF>

They surely do more than 1 2.

Have you been watching how the wrestlers fight for past 6 years? Or is shitposting all you really do?
wait a minute... are you suggesting having knockout power = being a good striker?

Back