Pastor sells $340 "real" photos of heaven

FrankensteinMMA

Sookies boyfriend
@Brown
Reaction score
Speaking of stupid people buying overpriced bool shit.

Pastor claims to have gone to heaven and took pictures to sell for $340.00

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-35944680

WHO THE FUCK!!? First kanye and his t shirts...gwen and her mystic stickers...and people who bought trumps political scrabble...

Now this!!!!???

(Yes its from last year but still)

Religious morons gonna religious moron

2017-06-27-17-24-10-.jpg

_89038959_pastor3.png

""What is the government doing about Pastor Mboro?" ‏@ThatGirlCebi wondered. Others accused the Mboro of duping his followers. "Can u please Investigate Pastor Mboro's claim that he went to heaven and took selfies! He wants R5,000 for a pic!" one South African declared, directing a tweet at the authorities."

Lmao

Lol I imagine $340 in Africa is a small fortune

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

One of my favorites.

okay, then no need to white knight...there are plenty of lunatics in that position.

It's less white knighting, and more me still having a lot of friends and family who are Christians, so I'm sympathetic.

Plus, I am at least open to their being SOME kind of spiritual reality, even if I'm not sure what that reality is.

It's less white knighting, and more me still having a lot of friends and family who are Christians, so I'm sympathetic.

Plus, I am at least open to their being SOME kind of spiritual reality, even if I'm not sure what that reality is.
being spiritual and being religious are completely different.

Nobody gifted to see such a thing, if it indeed exists, would be the type to seek to gain monetarily for sharing it, but would rather do so freely, and with great generosity, with the hopes of it leading others to such a place.

At least he's offering a tangible good. Many preachers just ask for $$ in exchange for a non efficacious prayer.

I used to work with these two sales guys - one's a Deacon (who was a total snake) and the other is a Pastor, whom I'd never thought would do anything wrong although he was very vain and obsessed with women. Both had been let go from my job years ago.

The other day, the Deacon appeared on Judge Mathis (of all places) after having been sued for not doing work he was being paid for, and so I decided to look up the Pastor and found out he had a record from just before he started at my work years ago - turns out he had been sentenced to 5 years for forgery and identity theft, and was paroled for three of those years. Both are still "men of God", and people still flock to their churches. I can't imagine how badly they must be ripping off their congregations. I believe in people reforming, but I know through the grapevine that both of them are still womanizing douchebags and live anything BUT the way they suggest others live.

Words can't express how I feel about shit like that. They were two of the loudest advocates for God and were also the biggest frauds.

If he's telling the truth, they must be the long awaited nudes of prime Jennifer Love Hewitt.

He's truly a man of God if he's only asking $340

Back