Parts Of The United States Recently Had Lower Inoculation Rates Some Of The Poorest Areas In Africa

Right on phitephan. I posted about how the rich have top notch doctors who won't shy away from "maybe you should think about it"

The thinking goes most everyone else vaccinated, no harm if you don't. Don't take the risk. Your billionaire offspring are too important

It would be easier to accept "the risk" of vaccination if the topic was actually legitimetly researched. For example, the Cochrane researchers examined the MMR and found the studies regarding safety to be inadequate: "The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate."

https://www.cochrane.org/CD004407/A...on-children-against-measles-mumps-and-rubella

Last edited:
Yikes, science is being attacked from all sides in the US but this segment is coming from an area with the means and educational background to know better.

It has always been a lie of the left that "means and education" has anything to do with it which is why its the left that is so anti-science today...Need I point out that the long time leader of the anti-vaccination campaign was a loony Dipshit sellout whore and his girlfriend Jenny McCarthy.

Probably Bill Maher's neighborhood. Maher actually said on his show that Pasteur recanted germ theory on his deathbed.

<Lmaoo>

I don’t believe in vaccination either. That’s a… well, that’s a… what? That’s another theory that I think is flawed, that we go by the Louis Pasteur theory, even though Louis Pasteur renounced it on his own deathbed

Funnily enough, despite being on both sides of the political spectrum, belief that vaccines are harmful correlates strongly with the degree of partisanship.

It’s not a left or right issue. Both sides have idiots believing this shit.

For some odd reason the ones I meet who believe this garbage are conservatives but I know there are leftists that are just as stupid.

One dude has two kids that are autistic is he’s positive vaccination is what did it. I am like maybe your sperms ain’t so good.. you look like a troll, overweight with health issues, smoke like a chimney and drink way too much.. but I am not a doctor so what do I know right???

Last edited:
to quote some mma promoter.. "the science doesn't lie"

get your fucking kids vaccinated..

Well, Prescott and HW were pretty smart guys who acquired and managed all that wealth that GW has lived off of. Passing along the money and property that you acquired to your children and grandchildren is perfectly consistent with capitalism.

Now, how Prescott and HW got all that money to begin with may not be so capitalistic if you know what I'm saying.

And if wealth is passed on to truly stupid people, well chances are they will blow it and the universe is returned to balance.

Anti science from the left is becoming alarming. I'm in a Facebook group and there are tons of people who are very anti vax. For no reason at all. Flu shots ok that's an option, but MMR and those kinds of things, friggin get them

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-10%20at%2011.39.58%20AM.png

People who dont vaccinate their kids against whooping cough deserve to go to prison.

Anti science from the left is becoming alarming. I'm in a Facebook group and there are tons of people who are very anti vax. For no reason at all. Flu shots ok that's an option, but MMR and those kinds of things, friggin get them
I am pretty centrist politics wise. Often criticised by one or the other side depending on the issue.

I am not anti science but I am definitely skeptical of the influence of big corporate Pharma and other corporate interests in our health decisions.

It is a fact that big Pharma identifies the financial boon of 'Preventative Medicine' the holy grail of profits. Once upon a time, not so long ago medicine was considered reactionary and something you took when you got sick. That meant the only people consuming medicine where the people who got sick. A small percent of the population at any given time.

They learned with Listerine, of all products, as the first Billion dollar break through product that you get people to use something preventatively (the fear of bad breath) and the money rolls in. As 100% of the populace can be told they need to prevent 'X'.

The next notable huge breakthrough was High Blood Pressure medicines. I don't know what the current limits are for where your doctor will strongly recommend and proscribe high blood pressure medicines but I do know they lowered that limit considerably back in the 70's (?) based on lobbying and pressure from Big Pharma backed up by a bunch of their paid for research. Now that science could be correct but I am not going to trust it based on who paid for it. Just as the science against Saturated Fats and other fats paid for by the Sugar industry to demonize healthy fats so that people would not focus on sugar, worked. I don't think you are anti-science to be skeptical.

And know this. Big Pharma is again lobbying to get the 'healthy range' for blood pressure lowered again which will instantly take a whole bunch of people who were considered healthy today and have their doctors tell them they are in need of these medications tomorrow. And beyond that it was exposed that big pharma had mapped out exactly how much money they would make per thousand people who now jump on those med's but also down to the ones who would have negative side effects to those drugs and would need other drugs to counter that and how much extra profit in those lines they would make.

So ya, if that skepticism makes me anti-science and I just don't jump to take anything they say when I am healthy, then so be it.

Last edited:
Good. If you can't keep yourself from being a danger to society, you should not be allowed in society.

Hmm, government mandated vaccines otherwise off to the gulag? The definition of what a 'danger to society' is is certainly loose.

Maybe people with incorrect thoughts can also be deemed a danger.

I don't suspect you are actually serious, but still.

Hmm, government mandated vaccines otherwise off to the gulag? The definition of what a 'danger to society' is is certainly loose.

Maybe people with incorrect thoughts can also be deemed a danger.

I don't suspect you are actually serious, but still.

Think spreading disease should be allowed?

images

Checkmate Autism!

<{1-1}>

Wait, you are actually serious?

Are You? It's a simple question. Should spreading disease be allowed?

If I don't vaccinate my child, and they get another child sick who dies, am I at all responsible for that? If my child dies from a disease I refuse to vaccinate ate for, am I responsible for that?

Are You? It's a simple question. Should spreading disease be allowed?

If I don't vaccinate my child, and they get another child sick who dies, am I at all responsible for that? If my child dies from a disease I refuse to vaccinate ate for, am I responsible for that?

Should you have a decision in terms of what you are vaccinated with? Yes of course. That you brand that as 'spreading disease' based on some hypothetical as should be considered criminal is silly. Like even if you just skipped one? hah. Talk about pandoras box you are opening up.

Back