Partially relevant to The Switch: How many consoles do you own? How many do you play?

Consoles I have...
Atari 2600
NES
Sega Genesis
N64
Xbox 360
XB1

Consoles I play regularly
XB1

I may pick up a switch down the road used at GameStop if the price is right, but I'm amped to run out and get one as I need more video games like I need a hole in the head.

*GULP*

If you saw how many video game systems and video games I have...you'd have a stroke. lol

PS4, PS3, & Wii U.

Should have never bought the Wii U as I used it maybe for 2 months total, still have unopened games for it.. Don't know what I was thinking.

PS4 gets used regularly. PS3 semi-regularly.

PC quite often. :confused:

NES & SNES are sitting in their boxes.

I own a PC and an Xbox One

I got the Xbox for christmas and only play UFC on it

I also own a Vive that I have been playing the most out of all of them

ps4 xbox1 n64 psp
ps4 gets used the most,i haven't turned the bone on since my daughter was born,the n64 gets out of the box a couple of times a year and the psp is in a drawer somewhere. i bought a wii and used it for like a month,so i'll pass on the switch.

I currently have a PS4 ,PS3 and Vita, I no longer play the ps3 since I lost the charging cable to my controllers. I use the vita mainly to play old games from the psn store and as a dual screen for my ps4.

I have no current consoles, unless you count the Wii U. I mostly game on my PC, or my 3DS/Vita. I will end up building a new PC or upgrading my current one, and maybe will buy a switch. TLoZ looks cool.

Back