Who wins?

• Parker

• Joshua

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The bout has now been officially confirmed for March 31st, excellent match up and should be a blockbuster but who get's the win?

Last edited:
I am not sold on AJ being a clear favorite. I thought Wlad was going to end him, just imagine what Parker can do. Not an easy fight.

Parker looked flat his last fight. Hopefully it was just an off night.

I am not sold on AJ being a clear favorite. I thought Wlad was going to end him, just imagine what Parker can do. Not an easy fight.
Old Wlad was still a better fighter than Parker, that's like saying, "Pac's in trouble, Mayweather nearly ended him, just imagine what Broner can do!" Or something like that. Obviously you see it the other way around, but I think Parker is still a step down even from old Wlad.

I kind of like Parker for some reason but I don't think he wins this. He might make it to the later rounds or even a decision but I just don't think he's as good.

Parker looked flat his last fight. Hopefully it was just an off night.

Agreed, I think he wasn't sure how to deal with the movement of Fury and he got frustrated. I didn't see that he won the fight that easily, I wouldn't really have argued with a Fury win.

Anyway, rapt for him that he got the fight, now if he can win and Lucas Browne can beat Dillon Whyte we might have the biggest Trans Tasman boxing match in history!

Should make this a tourney with wilder and Ortiz.
Winner vs winner
Loser vs loser.

I kind of like Parker for some reason but I don't think he wins this. He might make it to the later rounds or even a decision but I just don't think he's as good.

I agree.

I like him as a fighter and he seems an easy fella to like. I’d probably support him in a fight against anyone other than Joshua and fury.

Joshua will KO him with one hand whilst he pleasures Amir Khans missus with the other.

NO CONTEST. Andy Ruiz Jr schooled this bum.

I have only watched 2 Parker fights...he didn't look great against Fury if that version shows up he loses a decision by a wide margin like 9-3 in rounds.

Parker isnt posing any problems that Joshua hasnt seen before

Pretty easy nights work

AJ looked mortal and vurnurable in his last two fights. I think the training is wearing him down and he's slowly heading towards his first loss. Wether Parker is the one to do it, we'll see.

AJ looked mortal and vurnurable in his last two fights. I think the training is wearing him down and he's slowly heading towards his first loss. Wether Parker is the one to do it, we'll see.

Possibly, id rather it be against Wilder though, that would generate a LOT of interest

HW is coming together at last, the top guys facing eachother, could be a stellar year.?

Should make this a tourney with wilder and Ortiz.
Winner vs winner
Loser vs loser.
Parker wins Joshua. Then summer Wilder vs Parker and Fury vs Joshua. Final Wilder vs Joshua

Joshua will KO him with one hand whilst he pleasures Amir Khans missus with the other.

NO CONTEST. Andy Ruiz Jr schooled this bum.
We will see how good Parker chin is but when Joshua stop moving in 6 and 7 rounds if Parker survive he could jab Joshua and then counter punch him and start combination and put Joshua to the ground

Back