Parents Lose Custody Of Child For Refusing To Support Transgenderism

My daughter is a Junior in High School. Total accepting generation. She refuses to acknowledge that she started school with 3 Trans people in her grade. Out of those 3, none are still trans, but are all gay. They always liked the same sex they were. Coincidence? These kids are so confused that instead of getting help they cross dress for a few years. My issue is that the ones that go medical procedures are just fucked if they change their minds, like kids do.

Or they are kids and as kids do... They figure out life as they go and uhhhhh. Maybe change their minds from time to time

My daughter is a Junior in High School. Total accepting generation. She refuses to acknowledge that she started school with 3 Trans people in her grade. Out of those 3, none are still trans, but are all gay. They always liked the same sex they were. Coincidence? These kids are so confused that instead of getting help they cross dress for a few years. My issue is that the ones that go medical procedures are just fucked if they change their minds, like kids do.
This is why I am dead against surgery til at least 19 or 20 , experiment all you want but don't do anything permanent until you are a bit closer to full mental development

Lol I don't even like Trump...I mean of course he is always a better option than Hillary, but still. An Audi huh? Sounds like something a woman would drive. You sure you don't need reassignment surgery and some hormones?
A6v8J_s-200x150.gif

This is a Audi btw , they have been making cool cars for many years

047.jpg

I find many opinions on the right to be reactionary, and poorly considered.

I honestly don't care what anybody's opinion is, as long as they read the article and make their opinion known in a dignified way.

I think one of the biggest problems with having an open dialogue in our country right now is this complete misunderstanding of what it means to be politically correct, vs what it means to just show some class.

Not a troll at all. Why would I support a parent who is prejudice towards their own child? Can you also describe why you are against trans people anyway? How exactly does it affect you?

It also pleases me that a guy with a piece of shit pickup truck in their photo thinks I'm a troll. I'm guessing you did not attend college and are extremely uneducated.

Wtf fuck off troll.

Because they won't allow a sex change on a minor they are prejudiced ?

Maybe it is a car that a woman would drive? What exactly are you saying? Women can also drive $50,000 cars? Maybe I do or did have reassignment surgery? What are you saying about it? That because I may be different than you I'm not good enough?

Please tell me more about your bigotry
All I'm saying is that it's a girly car for a girly man. It wouldn't matter how many surgeries or treatment you may have had, you simply weren't born good enough. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's that simple. I like messing with you zeb. Hell, if you got that surgery and looked decent afterwards I might even let you suck my dick. Of course, you'd have to pay first.

This is why I am dead against surgery til at least 19 or 20 , experiment all you want but don't do anything permanent until you are a bit closer to full mental development

This ruling is going to lead to pre-teens on horomone replacement. The idea that the effects of HRT on children aren't going to be permanent seems pretty wish-thinky.

It's mostly formalizing an arrangement that has existed for a couple years already. TM (initials) lives with the grandparents.

Local news was that TM was admitted to the Cincinnati hospital for psychiatric issues. Grandparents were given temporary custody because of statements made at the hospital. The crux was that the teen was afraid of the father to the point of unsafety and, before the hospital stay, the parents had tried to treat psychiatric issues (depression and anxiety- transgender diagnosis came later) by locking the kid in a room and reading the Bible for six+ hours at a time.

Custody battle has stretched this long and a part of it has been the parents opposition to transgender treatment, but it's not the only issue.

oooohhh so it's like an exorcism of some sort heh??? is it this century's version of demonic possession?

I honestly don't care what anybody's opinion is, as long as they read the article and make their opinion known in a dignified way.

I think one of the biggest problems with having an open dialogue in our country right now is this complete misunderstanding of what it means to be politically correct, vs what it means to just show some class.
Agreed. I found your points there dead on. Being crass, and buffoonish isn't the same as speaking your mind clearly.

This ruling is going to lead to pre-teens on horomone replacement. The idea that the effects of HRT on children aren't going to be permanent seems pretty wish-thinky.
I'm unsure about the hormones, I have to read up on it before I form a strong opinion

All I'm saying is that it's a girly car for a girly man. It wouldn't matter how many surgeries or treatment you may have had, you simply weren't born good enough. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's that simple. I like messing with you zeb. Hell, if you got that surgery and looked decent afterwards I might even let you suck my dick. Of course, you'd have to pay first.

Spoken like a true uneducated redneck lol.

What do you mean by not good enough? Why won't you defend any of your positions? Instead you throw out childish insults which probably has something to do with how you were raised. Too bad progressivism is here to stay so it actually makes he smile when insecure little people like you toss out insults because it means your mad and sanity is winning!!

Should I actually read this or no? I mean fuck what's wrong with people nowadays?

I'm not. Reminds me of the story about kids getting taken because the parents gave 'em Nazi names. Turns out there was far more to it. I'm betting the same thing here.

Liberals called us crazy when we said that the family unit is under attack, yet here it is, plain as daylight.

Read the article, and I think the Judge was crazy as hell. The child is a 17 y/o girl who wants to transition into a boy and is arguing that her biological parents are making her suicidal because they won't call her by her new name or let her do hormone therapy. They are the parents, so it's up to them until she's 18. How is that complicated?

When she turns 18, she is free to purchase her own medical insurance, pay her own copays, and have the medical procedures that she wants. Granted, 18 y/o's are fucking stupid and have no idea what they want, but that's besides the point. Until she turns 18, she is a she and is subject to the judgment of her parents. That's kind of how it goes...

Back