Parents livid after their 10-year-olds were queried about their sexual history and gender identity

I think the parents should have definitely had the choice to opt their kids out of the survey, but I really don't see any kids going home and deciding to try and have sex because of the survey. In Florida these kids are 1 year removed from middle school where every second word you hear is fuck and a solid 1/3 boys claim to have gotten a bj from Becky in the bathroom even though they have no idea what that is.

It may not happen simply because of the survey alone, but this works to implant the idea in kids' minds that it's okay to have sex at that age, after all, they're not painting this negatively. And perhaps it is this style of sex-ed that results in children getting BJ in middle school.

This is a pattern by LGBT activists that inevitably ends in teaching children things that they have no business contemplating. And it's no secret that the movement is so logically corrupt that the only way the ideology can advance is by teaching this to kids who haven't learned to reason and have no context.

It may not happen simply because of the survey alone, but this works to implant the idea in kids' minds that it's okay to have sex at that age, after all, they're not painting this negatively. And perhaps it is this style of sex-ed that results in children getting BJ in middle school.

This is a pattern by LGBT activists that inevitably ends in teaching children things that they have no business contemplating. And it's no secret that the movement is so logically corrupt that the only way the ideology can advance is by teaching this to kids who haven't learned to reason and have no context.
Florida was an abstinence only state long after I graduated from high-school. We were were never exposed to anything that could even remotely be considered sexual until health class in high school, and even then it was the barest of bare bones. They would have freaked the fuck out over that survey for sure, and yet middle school was as exactly as I described it.

As most things with kids, this all falls down on the shoulders of the parents. If you try and shelter a kid from an idea without discussing it, you're going to be mighty surprised when the world teaches the kid about it first, and in that context, the world is a shitty teacher.

I've got a 10 year old daughter. And it would not be pretty when I visited the school to talk to the idiots that gave her a sex history survey.

My daughter is 14 and I’d still hit the roof

I remember listening to NPR and they had their interns do a bunch of short bits related to gender. In one of them the intern interviewed a woman who uses the pronouns "they/them/their" because, according to her, she has both feminine and masculine traits and thus identifies with neither. But she was also a part of something called the Fem Collective, a group of artists that identify as Fem.

This is how retarded it gets, someone identifying as a gender neutral Fem...

So pretentious. I listen to NPR too. Wish they didn't waste time on that that shit.

Florida was an abstinence only state long after I graduated from high-school. We were were never exposed to anything that could even remotely be considered sexual until health class in high school, and even then it was the barest of bare bones. They would have freaked the fuck out over that survey for sure, and yet middle school was as exactly as I described it.

As most things with kids, this all falls down on the shoulders of the parents. If you try and shelter a kid from an idea without discussing it, you're going to be mighty surprised when the world teaches the kid about it first, and in that context, the world is a shitty teacher.

Go back to the same high school, I assure you it's worse today and I stand by the claim that the LGBT agenda has aided in this. I do not believe that the rise in trans kids, for instance, is a coincidence, or that these are the true numbers finally revealing themselves.

But I agree with your last bit, it should absolutely fall on the parents, which is exactly why I don't want strangers teaching my children anything about sex or gender. That's my job, and I certainly don't send my kids to school for them to be indoctrinated. Again, if I want to indoctrinate them, that's up to me.

Forget about bringing our troops home or money creation, let alone the despicable war for our children's minds.

You are obviously part of the crew with no logical way to respond.

In the next sentence you said; "And maybe there is some crazy global agenda in play.". Im not the one seeking out wedge issues to form a specific narrative of a culture war off a conspiracy theory.

And again, obviously there is no grand conspiracy to sexualize our children or push any sort of gay/trans/pedo agenda, but what in the absolute fuck is going on here?

I don't know: asking questions to gain information so we can base our behavior on actual data.... probably something like that.

Go back to the same high school, I assure you it's worse today and I stand by the claim that the LGBT agenda has aided in this. I do not believe that the rise in trans kids, for instance, is a coincidence, or that these are the true numbers finally revealing themselves.

But I agree with your last bit, it should absolutely fall on the parents, which is exactly why I don't want strangers teaching my children anything about sex or gender. That's my job, and I certainly don't send my kids to school for them to be indoctrinated. Again, if I want to indoctrinate them, that's up to me.
I know a teacher who works at my old high school. It's actually gotten better since we got rid of abstinence only. We used to have like 6 pregnant girls every year of high school, now if there is one, it's a big deal.

Even though the number of trans people in the world has risen, it's still very low, and I don't ever see it becoming a significant amount of the population. I think the rise is probably due to awareness and recognition of gender dysphoria, where in the past, people had no name to state what was wrong with them. Obviously, sexual transition surgery wasn't an option for the majority of history either, but a small amount of people with gender dysphoria did exist.

Gays and lesbians are another case though. They have been present for all of history, but depending on the society they lived in (or how much power they held), they usually spent their entire lives in the closet. In my high school generation, they stayed in the closet, but it was usually an open secret, and they were usually tolerated if not accepted by about 75% of the student body. The only difference between that and today, is today 95% of other kids accept them, and they can come out of the closet whenever they want.

Judging by my own experiences in high school, the parents who actually talked with their kids about sex and paid a reasonable amount of attention to the types of stuff they got up to were the least likely parents to end up as surprise grandparents. Generally speaking, the most common high school grandparents are trashcans who completely neglect their children and don't know or care what they're getting up to, but the second around my high school were the super-strict, super-Christian, threaten the boyfriend with a shotgun types.

There is nothing wrong with protecting the mind of a 10-year old child from ridiculous gender-theories and discussions about kinky sex. There are some things children do not need to know anything about until they are older. As a society, we should be collectively trying to keep children as innocent as possible for as long as possible. Most of us learned the basics of sex, the risks involved, how to protect ourselves and then figured out the more intricate details for ourselves when we were older. We did not need LGBT groups with an agenda to fill our heads with bullshit to figure out sex and sexuality.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was only a matter of time before the progressive liberal horde started enslaving our children. Look at what these monsters have done:

Barbaric animals.

Last edited:
I know a teacher who works at my old high school. It's actually gotten better since we got rid of abstinence only. We used to have like 6 pregnant girls every year of high school, now if there is one, it's a big deal.

Even though the number of trans people in the world has risen, it's still very low, and I don't ever see it becoming a significant amount of the population. I think the rise is probably due to awareness and recognition of gender dysphoria, where in the past, people had no name to state what was wrong with them. Obviously, sexual transition surgery wasn't an option for the majority of history either, but a small amount of people with gender dysphoria did exist.

Gays and lesbians are another case though. They have been present for all of history, but depending on the society they lived in (or how much power they held), they usually spent their entire lives in the closet. In my high school generation, they stayed in the closet, but it was usually an open secret, and they were usually tolerated if not accepted by about 75% of the student body. The only difference between that and today, is today 95% of other kids accept them, and they can come out of the closet whenever they want.

Judging by my own experiences in high school, the parents who actually talked with their kids about sex and paid a reasonable amount of attention to the types of stuff they got up to were the least likely parents to end up as surprise grandparents. Generally speaking, the most common high school grandparents are trashcans who completely neglect their children and don't know or care what they're getting up to, but the second around my high school were the super-strict, super-Christian, threaten the boyfriend with a shotgun types.

Fair point that your school is doing well after a better program was implemented. Not all programs are created equal though.

My point is that because the population of trans people is so small, that it doesn't make sense to confuse kids by teaching them things they may not otherwise encounter, never mind reorganizing society around this. It's not like they're just teaching it in passing, they're obsessing over this and it's that that I reject. It's likely worse where I'm from, and maybe this has me talking past people.

I have no problem with creating a society where gay people won't be outcasts, but again, it's about how much emphasis you put on this. There is such a thing as too much tolerance.

There is a middle-ground wrt raising kids, I won't argue that.

I'm not Catholic. That's on the Catholic Church, which does not teach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

If you want to be technical, the Catholics have the truth and everyone else is just pretending.

The Catholic Church also has more followers than all the other denominations, nearly combined, so they're winning.

I sure don’t see any snowflakes in here defending themselves

You might be surprised to find that who you are calling snowflakes generally detest this shit as much as you do.
thats good to know makes me think there is still hope, maybe you should come on over to right lol

What?

You think this questioning is appropriate for a 10 year-old?
In a research project, yeah.

As a matter of a general public school curriculum, no.

Hence I agree with the other guy. The researchers didn't get informed consent from the parents or the school failed to evaluate what the research project was about. If the school does it's job then no 10 year is exposed to research questions without the parents knowledge.

And let's not pretend that some small percentage of 10 year olds are not sexually active, as unfortunate as that reality might be.

In a research project, yeah.

To what end though?

As a matter of a general public school curriculum, no.

Well at least we can agree on that . . .

Hence I agree with the other guy. The researchers didn't get informed consent from the parents or the school failed to evaluate what the research project was about. If the school does it's job then no 10 year is exposed to research questions without the parents knowledge.

This is where we disagree . . . no 10 year-old anywhere should be the subject of research like this . . .

And let's not pretend that some small percentage of 10 year olds are not sexually active, as unfortunate as that reality might be.

I don't think anyone is pretending this . . . I fully understand there are kids facing the worst possible situations all over the world each and every day.

Back