Not open for further replies.

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Facts:

Canelo vs GGG 1 : 60 Days Out VADA

Canelo vs GGG 2 : 120 Days Out VADA

These are, at least for GGG the longest VADA Testing dates done in his career.

Conte didn’t insinuate, he is on record, that VADA CBP did not test GGG when supposed to, all when WBC CBP Top 15 - especially the Champion - are 365... why would Conte defame the WBC and their Champion?

This foreshadowing was very important.

Notice how GGG’s power disappeared since Jacobs when doing extreme VADA Testing? Big Bear is a power strength facility. Imagine what they had to sacrifice in 120 Days Out in fear of GBP and the contracts?

Come fight night. All GGG knew he could rely on was his militant experience from the ams to just jab and reset Canelo’s range, a completely different story as to how they baited canelo to fight, and all while when Canelo landed more power punches and accuracy...

120 Days Out VADA Testing and GGG is a blind swordman

What do you mean his power disappeared ?

GGG went on a campaign for months on ESPN and interviews that Canelo ran... here is Canelo always in the pocket because he wasn’t given benefit of doubt to play any rope a dope which is prejudice towards a style...

Geale is bigger than GGG and Canelo... how many power shots to the face did Canelo eat?

If GGG did the same 22 days out VADA Testing as he did with Lemeiux then I assure his real power (with the use of PEDS) would have shown against Canelo

GGG went on a campaign for months on ESPN and interviews that Canelo ran... here is Canelo always in the pocket because he wasn’t given benefit of doubt to play any rope a dope which is prejudice towards a style...

Geale is bigger than GGG and Canelo... how many power shots to the face did Canelo eat?

If GGG did the same 22 days out VADA Testing as he did with Lemeiux then I assure his real power (with the use of PEDS) would have shown against Canelo
Geale got wrecked by Cotto too, who never really hurt Canelo.

The WBC covered up Carlos Cuadras’ in having him not do testing under WBC CBP top 15. Instead Cuadras was suspended and off the WBC rankings. This all happened when the negotiations were happening with Canelo GGG 2...

Politics and corruption isn’t hard to spot with the WBC.

Point is, Abel was coaching Cuadras. The conflicts of interest were apparent and Roy Jones Jr snapped on Abel Sanchez in the media.

This was all happening when Abel was flip flopping that Canelo needed to do hair testing etc... lol. It wouldn’t look good for K2 and GGG complaining about the narrative all while Cuadras and Abel at the same time were suspect for VADA. So they advised Cuadras to not even do testing to save face against the Canelo GGG 2 negotiations.

Rather easy. HBO knew all this

What are you saying exactly?! That GGG is a PED cheat?
Yeah that's what he's trying to insinuate. He also thinks Canelo was set up to be caught using Clenbuterol... the guy is a serious tinfoil hat wearing nutjob.

Yeah that's what he's trying to insinuate. He also thinks Canelo was set up to be caught using Clenbuterol... the guy is a serious tinfoil hat wearing nutjob.

Nope. I’m insinuating that Abel does shady things at Big Bear... he said in a Boxingscene interview in 2014 that they never did Advanced Drug Testing before...lol.. “because nobody ever asked.”
Abel doesn’t let media at Big Bear unless there’s special circumstance like K2 - LA - Loeffler’s biased affiliates in Fight Hub whom represent The Forum...

HBO has been explicitly selling VADA since 2011 on the actual broadcasts. Look at Bradley vs Vargas fight, Lampley was doing the HBO affiliated VADA “as the best testing around.” GGG fought on HBO since Proksa in 2012. He only started VADA for Lemeiux.

Even better, Alfredo Ángulo was on record as well as Francisco Vargas that the average person who meats in Mexico had Clen, but of course these citizens aren’t competing nor signing Anti-doping contracts with other stars.

Even better, Conte’s on Vargas had double of Canelo’s Clen of 1.2 nanograms and 45 days away from the fight. VADA CEO Margaret Goodman exonerated Vargas to prove himself clean yet he wasn’t tested 4 days apart like Canelo. It’s a fact that if you tested Vargas 4 days later (as was Canelo), Vargas with 1.2 nanograms would still have Clen in his system 4 days later since the half life is too slow to deplete.

Vargas got Fight of The Year... lol

You’re saying Canelo wasn’t setup? This is cake! WBC are corrupt!

Nope. I’m insinuating that Abel does shady things at Big Bear... he said in a Boxingscene interview in 2014 that they never did Advanced Drug Testing before...lol.. “because nobody ever asked.”
Abel doesn’t let media at Big Bear unless there’s special circumstance like K2 - LA - Loeffler’s biased affiliates in Fight Hub whom represent The Forum...

HBO has been explicitly selling VADA since 2011 on the actual broadcasts. Look at Bradley vs Vargas fight, Lampley was doing the HBO affiliated VADA “as the best testing around.” GGG fought on HBO since Proksa in 2012. He only started VADA for Lemeiux.

Even better, Alfredo Ángulo was on record as well as Francisco Vargas that the average person who meats in Mexico had Clen, but of course these citizens aren’t competing nor signing Anti-doping contracts with other stars.

Even better, Conte’s on Vargas had double of Canelo’s Clen of 1.2 nanograms and 45 days away from the fight. VADA CEO Margaret Goodman exonerated Vargas to prove himself clean yet he wasn’t tested 4 days apart like Canelo. It’s a fact that if you tested Vargas 4 days later (as was Canelo), Vargas with 1.2 nanograms would still have Clen in his system 4 days later since the half life is too slow to deplete.

Vargas got Fight of The Year... lol

You’re saying Canelo wasn’t setup? This is cake! WBC are corrupt!
Ah here we go, I've set up him off. My apologies everyone.....

Ah here we go, I've set up him off. My apologies everyone.....

It’s my pleasure giving you facts. It’s ok if you didn’t know about Francisco Vargas. Dan Rafael, Lance Pugmire, VADA, HBO, the WBC didn’t seem to care about it back then for trace amounts of Clen more than Canelo.

But because it’s Canelo the prejudice against him is obvious. In an actual court of law, you can’t discriminate and assume because someone is rich that they couldn’t make mistakes. Canelo in the month he was tested for Clen was hanging around Carlos Slim and Bill Clinton, traveling throughout Mexico eating whatever he chooses to eat. 78 Days away vs the usual 45-60 days out... why would Canelo agree to VADA Testing so early out? .6 ng to .06 nanograms 4 days apart was Acknowledged by SMRTL Director as contaminated meat.

Who the hell uses a microdose of Clen between four days? You can’t just stop metabolic rate at any given time to go from .6 to .06ng..... again, Canelo even gave haír samples

Facts:

Canelo vs GGG 1 : 60 Days Out VADA

Canelo vs GGG 2 : 120 Days Out VADA

These are, at least for GGG the longest VADA Testing dates done in his career.

Conte didn’t insinuate, he is on record, that VADA CBP did not test GGG when supposed to, all when WBC CBP Top 15 - especially the Champion - are 365... why would Conte defame the WBC and their Champion?

This foreshadowing was very important.

Notice how GGG’s power disappeared since Jacobs when doing extreme VADA Testing? Big Bear is a power strength facility. Imagine what they had to sacrifice in 120 Days Out in fear of GBP and the contracts?

Come fight night. All GGG knew he could rely on was his militant experience from the ams to just jab and reset Canelo’s range, a completely different story as to how they baited canelo to fight, and all while when Canelo landed more power punches and accuracy...

120 Days Out VADA Testing and GGG is a blind swordman
Dissapeared? He still throttled Martirosyan and fought Canelo twice after the Jacobs fight. Where was Canelo's power against GGG, Lara, an old Cotto, or a sitting heavy bag in Chavez Jr?

and like 85% of those power punches were shots to the body, since a power punch is anything that isn't a jab, which i'd hope to hell Canelo would be accurate on. And of the fighters hurt in the fight, Canelo was the one who was in the most danger at one point.

Dissapeared? He still throttled Martirosyan and fought Canelo twice after the Jacobs fight. Where was Canelo's power against GGG, Lara, an old Cotto, or a sitting heavy bag in Chavez Jr?

and like 85% of those power punches were shots to the body, since a power punch is anything that isn't a jab, which i'd hope to hell Canelo would be accurate on. And of the fighters hurt in the fight, Canelo was the one who was in the most danger at one point.

Vanes was inactive for 2 years... a proper camp is 2 months including activity!!

Vanes lost because he was a 154lbs who hadn’t stepped out of the cave in years. How could Vanes without any onslaught with 2 weeks ghetto prep and sparring.

Vanes was inactive for 2 years... a proper camp is 2 months including activity!!

Vanes lost because he was a 154lbs who hadn’t stepped out of the cave in years. How could Vanes without any onslaught with 2 weeks ghetto prep and sparring.
That 2 year break was his own doing was it not? Yes he was expected to get slaughtered and he did. I guess my point is, power against top competition isn't always there because they know how to negate it. If Fury stymies Wilder, are we gonna claim Wilder has no power?

Isn't blindly accusing someone of PED use against the board rules?

Geale might have weighed more towards the end of his career, but he was never a particularly big framed MW, and he also got destroyed in similar fashion by a guy who wasn't a massive WW.

Did you make an account with a pro Golovkin name as a way to preface and justify posting negative speculation about him?

This seems like someone going and calling themselves "PacquiaoFan69" then banging on about Pacquiao being a cheater his whole career.

Did you make an account with a pro Golovkin name as a way to preface and justify posting negative speculation about him?

You mean like 50 threads about him? Ideally such an agenda would suffice. I’m a pro BHOP guy, there’s a world of 50/50 hate on him and manubrio golovkin fans discredit BHOP for obvious reasons. Should we care what my profile pic looks like or screename? You do realize that GGG is the GOAT Middleweight!

Isn't blindly accusing someone of PED use against the board rules?

There’s a sticky by Tony Manifold:

“Please keep specific comments about indivudual athletes to the respective threads.”

Don’t be afraid. :) the question stands about 120 Days VADA Testing as it isn’t an orthodox testing duration in boxing. Do realize Pacquiao was criticized for not agreeing with a mere 14 days years before...

How many people accused Holyfield of PEDS? Did Holyfield ever pop dirty?

Ironically this is an MMA forum first. Don’t u see the irony? UFC was forced to contract with USADA... but you’re insecure about 120 Days Testing? UFC fighters do no such thing. You should appreciate proper information.

I’m just saying 120 Days of Advanced Drug Testing wrecks any fighter. How was it that Canelo could walk GGG down and bust his face with the most impressive shots of the night? I back a Canelo fan in just 2 weeks after watching the rematch 5 times

Last edited:
This seems like someone going and calling themselves "PacquiaoFan69" then banging on about Pacquiao being a cheater his whole career.

“PacquiaoFan69” LMAO that’s brilliant! Is the “GOAT” offensive? I’m Dan Rafael’s mentor btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back