Papa Murphy's STUFFED Pizzas (Slice lovin' Brahs GTFIH!!!)

Gonna have to try the stuffed pizza.

There's one close to me.

Pretty damn good pizza.

Yeah, their pizzas are awesome. My wife doesn't like them for whatever reason, so it's been forever since I've had one.

I love their pizzas. So much so, that I have been meaning to pick one up. Even their nonstuffed pizzas are great.

Everyone does.

c6589e248eef9feb53705cad851bc324.jpg
<TheWire1>

Good thing about them being Take N Bake pizzas is you can pick them up on the way home from work and stick them in the fridge for when you want them later. That way you don't have to worry about ordering the pizza and tipping the delivery guy.

Papa Murphy's pulled out of central Ohio. :(

Any way one of my Sherbros can Fed-Ex me one?

Just realized because it is Tuesday, I can pick up a large stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's for $9.83 after tax. That's pretty hard to pass up as these pizzas are pretty big from what I remember. I'm a fan of pretty much all types of pizza but I'm not sure what the topping ratios are like on these calzone/pizza monstrocities.

Big Murphy's Stuffed: Red Sauce, Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, and Olives topped with Green Peppers, Roma Tomatoes, Herb & Cheese Blend

Chicken Bacon Stuffed: Creamy Garlic Sauce, Chicken, Bacon, Roma Tomatoes, and Mixed Onions topped with Roma Tomatoes, Bacon

Any Sherbros have an experience with these pizzas? Which do you prefer to put in your mouth, the cow or the cock?
Do they not have the Chicago Stuffed at the Papa Murphys where you are or do you purposely not get the best pizza they make?
Chicago is waaaaay better than Big Murphys

My only complaint is that I cant get the middle of the top crust cooked before the bottom starts to burn so I always end up with an area of ooey gooey raw top crust in the middle of my pizza but its still tastes delicious though so I power through

Never been a huge fan of the stuffed joints, but I've been fucking with their pizzas going back before the merger when they were two companies Murphy's Pizza and Papa's Pizza. Murphy's Pizza started in Petaluma my home town so I litterally started going to the original location.

You really can't fuck with the value, I just end up eating too much of it and fucking up my stomach.

The Papa Murphy's here in town closed.

Their stuffed pizzas were good in theory, but in execution were a big fail. It's hard to get that big mass of dough cooked when everything else on the pizza is cooked.

There other pizzas tasted good.

Do you use a pizza stone?
I don't use one with these pizzas (they come with a paper-ish tray thing that they cook on) but have in the past. Making pizza/calzones from scratch at home on a pizza stone is awesome but I hate making the dough. Some pizza places will let you just buy dough too.

Do they not have the Chicago Stuffed at the Papa Murphys where you are or do you purposely not get the best pizza they make?
Chicago is waaaaay better than Big Murphys
I haven't tried that one yet, but we do have it here! I'll give it a shot sometime.

Papa Murphy's seems so 1950's.
Has delivery been invented yet?
Oh wait..... Pizza ovens haven't been invented yet.
You gotta go to the store, pick it up, and take it back home to cook in your own oven. LOL

$9.99 for uncooked pizza?
I don't get this concept at all.
Seems hella outdated.

Last edited:
I’ve never had Papa Murphy’s. There’s one or two here in Edmonton. I’ll have to try them sometime.

You gotta go to the store, pick it up, and take it back home to cook in your own oven. LOL

Seems hella outdated.

Take n' Bake is cheap as fuck and pretty easy, and it is also fresh because you throw it in your own oven.

On Tuesdays I can get a stuffed large pizza for 10 bucks. It weighs 4 pounds and feds a small army, and it actually tastes pretty good.

You can put them in the fridge and cook them a day later or two days later. 40 dollars gets you 16 pounds of pizza if you want. That's crazy. You can feed like 20 people @ two bucks each.

Seems hella outdated.
When the alternative is paying $15 more for someone else to bake it the concept becomes quite apparent. Unless your the type to purchase garbage pizza like Little Ceasers you're not gonna beat those savings.

You can even just get a cheese then dope it up at home with your own toppings.

I do appreciate your use of the word "hella" however.

Seems hella outdated.

yeah, i agree. you either go to a place where it's made for you, or you have it already made and sent to you. no in-between.

Back