Papa Murphy's STUFFED Pizzas (Slice lovin' Brahs GTFIH!!!)

Mongoosemk12

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just realized because it is Tuesday, I can pick up a large stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's for $9.83 after tax. That's pretty hard to pass up as these pizzas are pretty big from what I remember. I'm a fan of pretty much all types of pizza but I'm not sure what the topping ratios are like on these calzone/pizza monstrocities.

Big Murphy's Stuffed: Red Sauce, Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, and Olives topped with Green Peppers, Roma Tomatoes, Herb & Cheese Blend

Chicken Bacon Stuffed: Creamy Garlic Sauce, Chicken, Bacon, Roma Tomatoes, and Mixed Onions topped with Roma Tomatoes, Bacon

Any Sherbros have an experience with these pizzas? Which do you prefer to put in your mouth, the cow or the cock?

Is that the place where you have to take the pizza home and cook it yourself?

All the Papa Murphys here closed down. They weren't here long. They largely tied themselves to video rental stores who, of course, went out of business.

Edit: a google search showed there are two left, out in the burbs.

I never had papa murphys. But I am having Digiorno tonight

I may buy one tonight.
What does Tuesday do?
Any large pizza is $12, then if you order online and use save25 as the promo code you get an additional 25% for ordering online (at least around here). It seems to be one of those super deals they have just left because not a ton of people are utilizing it. Even on non-Tuesdays I still get out of there with a large pizza for like $12.50 or something and its only about 3 miles from my apartment.

Any large pizza is $12, then if you order online and use save25 as the promo code you get an additional 25% for ordering online (at least around here). It seems to be one of those super deals they have just left because not a ton of people are utilizing it. Even on non-Tuesdays I still get out of there with a large pizza for like $12.50 or something and its only about 3 miles from my apartment.

Thank you!

If anybody ever talked bad about Papa Murphys I would fight them IRL.

Order a pizza delivered... to cook it at home...

And this chain failed with their half cooked business idea?

I remember ordering pizza from a place because they also delivered cigarettes.

They have 1,500 locations and constantly have lines out the door. Theyre doing fine.

But you're missing the point. The price is cheap as hell. Especially in comparison to pizzeria prices. You get a large pizza with a crapton of toppings for the price of a sandwich in some places. Theres not a lot of places you cant get 3 giant pizzas and spend less than 40 bucks.

Also, fight me.

They have 1,500 locations and constantly have lines out the door. Theyre doing fine.

But you're missing the point. The price is cheap as hell. Especially in comparison to pizzeria prices. You get a large pizza with a crapton of toppings for the price of a sandwich in some places. Theres not a lot of places you cant get 3 giant pizzas and spend less than 40 bucks.

Also, fight me.
I need Papa Murphy's in my life

I need Papa Murphy's in my life

Everyone does.

c6589e248eef9feb53705cad851bc324.jpg

Personal pan pizzas (10") for $4 too if you want pizza but don't want to stare at the left overs the next three days while trying not to wreck your diet. Lol I could easily get fat as fuck eating there all the time to save money.

man that Chicken Bacon pizza sounds so awesome i could OD on it

man that Chicken Bacon pizza sounds so awesome i could OD on it
266333_1_6Cicken-Bacon.jpg

Yup.

One of the best things is when you actually cook your pizza, it looks exactly like the pics.

Back