Heavy%2Bmale.png

super heavy

Super%2BHeavy%2Bmale.png

ultra heavy

Ultra%2BHeavy%2Bmale.png

... and for my bias :)

GO PROFESSOR HANNETTE!!!!!!!

medium%2Bheavy%2Bfemale.png

have fun, and good luck to all the participants!

WHere is Black 141
?

Won't work for me either. I have friends competing all the way down to blue belt, so it would be really cool if I could view this.

Yeah IDK why change it to this silverlight thing, I can't see it either...

I'm running the 64 bit version of Vista, so i'm not really shocked that it won't work on my machine. Maybe people who can access the brackets can just keep posting them here? I would be greatly appreciative, and I suspect it would get lots of views and google results since so many people can't see it.

Thanks for the BB brackets, Wikinger!

A quick question. Anybody know anything about Calasans' brother at brown leve? Never even heard of him?

jiu-jitsu-calasans_camargo.jpg

I've never heard of him either and I consider myself pretty knowledgeable. SHould be interesting. Never really heard much at blue/purple, maybe check the Brazilian nationals results, or X-combat.

Does the IBJJF do any type of seedings? I know in the lower belts it's luck of the draw but it doesnt look like they seed the BB either......

They don't seed, the only thing they do is put teammates in opposite brackets

They don't seed, but sometimes they do a little strategic placing.

I really wanna see blue 141 and 154, but I know that would be like 6 pages....

Damn!

They definitely do seed the top two competitors in the adult blackbelt divisions by putting them on the opposite side of the brackets/keys and also by giving them first round byes if necessary. It's not a coincidence that Rafael Mendes and Cobrinha always meet up in the finals.

Good luck to our fellow f12'er Oli Geddes, your in one hell of a division!

Is Galvao competing i cant find him on the brackets?

Back