Palhares loses out on SOTN due to "unsportsman-like conduct"

Huh? I tried to find the excessive holding on by PaulHarris, but I didn't see any.

i honestly dont think hes being crazy or anything, i think his fight iq is very low. He did this twice, and also complained to the ref for marquarts greased leg while hes swinging at you

I wonder what Palhares IQ would be if they tested him? There's honestly got to be something wrong with him mentally. Too many derp moments from this guy to make me think otherwise.

Well I wouldn't expect someone nicknamed "tree stump" to be a bright guy

Are you blind?

He was tapping on the way down. Ref comes in and he taps again.

How can these retards still say it was ok after viewing the gif from different angles?

Does paulharris have multiple accounts here? Ban imo.

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

i6f48l.gif

the GIF you posted shows you are a fool. the two are nothing similar, and the fact you think they are is hilarious.

This guy has some sick Sub skills, but his bullshit mentality and his stupid moves like tonight will kill his career. Let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut because of this and I'd agree with it!

I'm glad he lost the bonus (and probably his UFC slot)

pettis last fight he just let go like a sportsman but this palhares kid just holds it until the 50th tap and the ref with a wrench prying it loose

For all the people defending him, you do realize that this has been a recurring theme for him right? He's also pissed a shit ton of people off in pure grappling competitions for pulling the same shit. It's not like he's done this once or twice. It's been many times. It's also the WORST type of submission damage wise. There's a reason why they're banned in beginner level grappling competitions.

The fact that he hasn't even bothered to learn from his mistakes or even LOOK like he's sorry just tells me the guy has some sort of mental deficiency or is incredibly stupid; probably both. If you also look at the GIF carefully, he didn't even just hold the submission in the same position when he tapped, he actually cranked it harder until the ref had to pry him off. Guy is scum.

Really? Because just about every other fighter manages to do it.

Had this been his first time, there would have been no penalty just a warning. Palhares is a repeat offender to the point where he has been suspended for it.

What I find funny is that these people defending Palhares say the fight is not over till the ref stops it....yet we see fights were the guy lets go before the ref even jumps in...for example Pettis let go of the armbar before Herb Dean even knew what was going on....

Some fighters have sportsmanship and others don't.

i thought the ref did well by jumping in and stopping what could of been a lot worse.

This guy has some sick Sub skills, but his bullshit mentality and his stupid moves like tonight will kill his career. Let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut because of this and I'd agree with it!

I'm glad he lost the bonus (and probably his UFC slot)

the two guys known for being douche bags are palhares and lombard who both happen to have the most muscle in the sport...

i wonder if this has anything to do with supplements....

come on guys you people are ridiculous kick these cheaters out of the ufc.

How many times did Dan hit him after the ref came in?

That is why.

How about Rampage adding 3 shots in and being pulled off?

Point being you all are hypocrites and you most likely know it.

Its MMA you try to inflict damage and finish your opponent however you can. Pierce knew what he was signing up for when he took the fight, and had tons of highlight reels knowing wha he was gonna do.

He shouldnt have clinched with Paul if he didnt want to get heel hooked.

but Hendo didnt get his KTFOTN taken away when he flying hammer fisted bisping.

good

let's have a Lombard / Palhares rematch at 170

Back