Pakistan threatens Israel with nukes after falling for fake news

That shit is super tense over there. I spent a couple weeks in Rajasthan and at one point we were maybe 40-60 miles from the border. Military guys/stuff everywhere and they were not the sort you look in the eye. Granted, you dont wanna go around making eye contact in India generally, but oof. At one point we got passed by the biggest goddamn truck i've ever seen carrying these huge missles. I wanted to take a picture but that would have been a monumentally stupid idea.

That shit is super tense over there. I spent a couple weeks in Rajasthan and at one point we were maybe 40-60 miles from the border. Military guys/stuff everywhere and they were not the sort you look in the eye. Granted, you dont wanna go around making eye contact in India generally, but oof. At one point we got passed by the biggest goddamn truck i've ever seen carrying these huge missles. I wanted to take a picture but that would have been a monumentally stupid idea.
I've heard that there is so much hardware and manpower along their boarder that you can see it from space at night.

Conservatives will believe anything.

Fake News doesn't have any consequences.

Do you support censorship TS because if you want anything done about this you automatically do even if you don't.

This is all a plot by LibRhul meDia to hurt Donald Trump.

let india wipe them out, the trash needs to go.

Wonder how good Israels anti nukes missiles are.

Funny and a bit frightening. The Pakistani Minister of Defense apparently read an article on a place called AWD News that Israel threatened to nuke Pakistan if the latter should choose to interfere in Syria.

AWD News also runs articles stating that Hillary prepares a military coup against Trump, so that is all you need to know about that site.

In any case, he took to Twitter to remind Israel that..

We should nuke pakistan off the face of the world. why those assholes are allowed to have nukes is beyond me

It was absolutely everywhere lol

Yup, even on top of mountains; both the indians and the Paks have special regiments that do nothing but set up bases on mountains near/on the border.

We should nuke pakistan off the face of the world. why those assholes are allowed to have nukes is beyond me

They are not a party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty so there's that

I fail to see the logic here in a lot of these posts here, so help me out.

Pakistan is definitely a country with a bad wrap, one of the worst ones actually - we know this.

but let's say the threat was made to us & we reply back with a threat of our own - isn't that justifiable?

next, we learn the initial threat was a hoax - so why isn't the one who made the fake threat the target here?

They are not a party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty so there's that

but there is the: if you get nukes we will nuke your sorry ass 5 years back to the stone age shit we should have done
allowing muslim nations to have nukes is the worst idea ever....well, besides a $14 min wage

Back