Paige VanZant vs. Jessica-Rose Clark targeted for UFC St. Louis

Who wins?

• Total voters
The all American blonde girl vs the tatted punk girl with purple hair.
<mma4>

DPTZWZ3VAAEos0L.jpg

I have Clark in @TCE 's Sherdog UFC Real Time Game (season 3).

War Jessy Jess !!!

Paige is such a terrible fighter lol she barely can hit pads. I think she loses to almost anyone at 125

Paige might not be the most skilled or talented. But she is fun to watch...

Man, I thought she looked great against Bec on such short notice. That fight shouldn't have been a split either. That was some ridiculous judging.

But yeah, should be enough to get past PVZ.

This might have been mentioned but Jessica Rose-Clark was in training for this coming Invicta* event during the timeframe she took the fight against Bec. Jessy Jess was set to make her flyweight debut against Vanessa Porto - that was going to be a far tougher fight then her fight with Bec. Porto probably would have beaten Jessy Jess up and I like Jess, no hate on her, but Porto is very tough.

I am glad she took the fight with Bec and I was not surprised she won it either.

Agreed it should not have been a split decision but Bec did okay too, not a one sided fight.

* Invicta FC 27 on Jan. 13

Last edited:
Fight Night St. Louis: VanZant vs Clark - Two Flyweight Strikers

Paige VanZant Reveals Why She Left Team Alpha Male, Talks Moving Up to 125lbs Division

Paige VanZant Reveals Why She Left Team Alpha Male, Talks Moving Up to 125lbs Division

Thats quite telling and not a good testimony to TAM at all. If we translate that TAM lacks excelllence of training offered. Nothing new.

Besides seeing Vitor fight in person, this is my second most anticipated fight. I'm so glad the ufc is finally coming to st.louis!

I think PVZ wins this fight. She needs a win to keep her some what relevant in Women's MMA. I've been pulling for PVZ since she signed with the UFC, but have only seen small improvements in her fighting skills. I just don't see her ever fighting for a championship no matter what weight class she is in. Unless things change for her, she'll always be ranked 8 to 12 in her division. The UFC likes her so they'll keep her for a while. Her looks and mainstream appeal make her very marketable for the UFC and she is good to add to fight cards because she does have a fan base from Dancing with the Stars and heck many Sherdoggers watch her fights hoping to see her get pummeled.

UFC Fight Night 124: Jessica Rose Clark open workout

UFC Fight Night 124: Paige VanZant open workout highlight (including dance competition)

Back