Paige VanZant vs. Jessica-Rose Clark targeted for UFC St. Louis

Who wins?

• Total voters
Paige turns down Bullet for this. Clearly just wants fights she thinks are easy. I have no respect for her.

That fight would've been the equivalent of Sage fighting Ferguson. Made zero sense.

Paige is a way better fighter

If Paige studies Jessica's previous fights for techniques that were successful against her, perhaps we'll see re-deployment of butt-bombs!

they get stuck in 50/50 leg position and lust takes over and they forget they are in front of a live audience and become scissor sisters. . .

<{jackyeah}>

On the one I love Jessicas tree tattoo, on the other hand I like PvZs clean cut look.

On a Fight Night card I suppose stuff like this is just about tolerable but the UFC really needs to keep these kind of fights well away from any PPV.

Jess looked good against Bec on like 8 days notice. I think she'll run right through PVZ with a proper camp. Too big and strong + striking is on point.

I hope PVZ gets KO'd and someone shaves her head.

I think she'll run right through PVZ with a proper camp. Too big and strong + striking is on point.

I hope so. I didnt find her that impressive against becc but should still be enough to beat PVZ.

I hope so. I didnt find her that impressive against becc but should still be enough to beat PVZ.

Man, I thought she looked great against Bec on such short notice. That fight shouldn't have been a split either. That was some ridiculous judging.

But yeah, should be enough to get past PVZ.

This is a good fight. Think pvz should have this most likely by decision

Delete your post please, so Conor can better who da fook that thing above you.

Edit: Nice work, go team!

Last edited:
Nice. It's about time the UFC finally brings an event to Saint Louis.

Back