Paige VanZant Announces A Book Deal (and demonstrates a motorboating skill)

Didn't she quit fighting or something?..

After she went to sleep:

waterson-vanzant-ufconfox22-highlight-750.jpg

it's probably going to be better than matt hughes' book

awe. this will be so cute. riveting chapters are sure to include:

lying to kids

ugg boots

tea with grandma

vodka coolers

denying lying to terminally ill children

pumpkin spice EVERAYTHANG-- SO FABULOUS

that time she tried fighting

how her hair like totally makes her so much money

how she put the "team" in team alpha male

Autobiography for what, your just a little girl. actually live life first..

Is there going to be a chapter dedicated to the cancer kids/hair cutting incident?

<33>

awe. this will be so cute. riveting chapters are sure to include:

lying to kids

ugg boots

tea with grandma

vodka coolers

denying lying to terminally ill children

pumpkin spice EVERAYTHANG-- SO FABULOUS

that time she tried fighting

how her hair like totally makes her so much money

how she put the "team" in team alpha male

Brutal..

I think we're going to see a lot of girls using MMA as a tool to become celebrities over the next few years.

I hate everything about this chick.

Is there going to be a chapter dedicated to the cancer kids/hair cutting incident?

<33>

Actual quote from the chapter, exlusive breaking stuff:

"And then I was like why would I do it. Like no way. Like totally not gonna cut my hair and like have a bad hair day. Like whatevaaaar kid, go somewhere and like die. Like for real. Like"

Lots of jealous beta males in here upset that she will write a book about nothing and make a fuck ton of money in the process. I mean you're right though she has not lived a life to write about...

I think we're going to see a lot of girls using MMA as a tool to become celebrities over the next few years.

I think the one thing stopping this from happening is the fact that they can actually get fucked up, so it will make famewhores apprehensive.

A fucking book deal? God damn anyone older than her that reads it is fucking pathetic

Lots of jealous beta males in here upset that she will write a book about nothing and make a fuck ton of money in the process. I mean you're right though she has not lived a life to write about...
Nobody will buy that shit

Actual quote from the chapter, exlusive breaking stuff:

"And then I was like why would I do it. Like no way. Like totally not gonna cut my hair and like have a bad hair day. Like whatevaaaar kid, go somewhere and like die. Like for real. Like"

No but seriously, if given the chance, I'd lick Paige's feet clean.

No... why the fuck would I ?

The fuckin title wrote the joke on it's own. That's 57 seconds I'm not prepared to invest on her.

Thanks, Mark.

7 seconds, not 57 seconds.
Your loss.

Back