Paige’s new look

Yeah I am sure she could do something else. Not really sure what though, when you talk about modeling or acting etc the competition is a lot different than MMA. Sure Paige is an MMA 10, but shes like an LA 7.
Probably be some kind of advocate for fitness/mma related products I would imagine.

Let's not critique self improvement here... I'm all for it.

"I think im addicted to these berry super greens"

Translation

"Look at my tits"

Says she's going to 125

Gets implants

Yeah, that checks out.

Fighters look ridiculous with implants
meisha4.jpg

Watch your mouth sir...

Nothing on planet earth more horrifying than fake tits.

Vom

I thought he meant the Kabuki Theater face paint.

And she still donated more money to cancer kids than you will ever donate to anything outside of a glory hole.
Ooooh you’re edgy

Nothing more horrifying? Fake tits are one of the few blessing on this planet lol.
NOTHING!!

I dunno man, I’m a huge tit guy, fake tits make my dick just crawl back up into my body. They ruin everything that’s beautiful about tits.

NOTHING!!

I dunno man, I’m a huge tit guy, fake tits make my dick just crawl back up into my body. They ruin everything that’s beautiful about tits.
I admit when they are too massive and fake looking it’s not great but there are some saggy naturals out there man.

Paige looks like shes been doing stuff to her face too...can't put my finger on it though.
Not in fight shape=pudgier face. That was the first thing I noticed at least.

WMMA and fake tits go together like biscuits and gravy lol female athletes are a riot

Back