Paige’s new look

Are they actually implants tho? I think shes just carrying extra weight since shes been out of camp for so long plus moving up a weight class
yea if only all chicks got fat in the boobs only

Are they actually implants tho? I think shes just carrying extra weight since shes been out of camp for so long plus moving up a weight class
Boobs don’t work like that.

I will always support women that have the bravery to opt for implants. Thanks for caring about my visual pleasure Ms Van Zant, much appreciated.

Rose ? she shaved her head for fighting and now you are saying she should get a breast implant ? looks doesnt fight for you thats why wmma sucks
I am well aware WMMA sucks, thats why I suggested the boob jobs. At least give me something to look at if its not going to be good fighting.

Buffer should announce her as AndNew! With a 360 spin for her next fight

{<buffer}

She may have lost a little muscle mass and put on some fat which would contribute to still looking pretty lean. Muscle weighs more than fat so losing 10lbs of muscle and gaining 15 to 20lbs of fat without it changing her appearance too much is possible and would contribute to breasts increasing in size. On top of that many photos people are showing were during fight camp and I've even seen people compare a photo during a weight cut which is pretty retarded. Not accusing you of that of course, you seem pretty level headed. I just think until she puts her body through the same rigour as we're used to seeing, it's impossible to tell.
For sure, I can understand that I just think it’s highly unlikely to go through that much of a durastic change with only a little bit more weight. This confirms it for me atleast.

Pearl Gonzalez is killing it right now.
No reason Paige can't do the same.
Only a couple of athletic commissions bar fighters with implants and it's been proven many times not be a hinderance during a fight. As a matter of fact, she'll be drilling that can opener for sure now.

Pearl Gonzalez is killing it right now.
No reason Paige can't do the same.
Only a couple of athletic commissions bar fighters with implants and it's been proven many times not be a hinderance during a fight.
I honestly wonder how much more weight that adds to her. Could she still make 115?

Paige looks like shes been doing stuff to her face too...can't put my finger on it though.

I honestly wonder how much more weight that adds to her. Could she still make 115?
Most implants are made with saline these days. Most are in the 300cc range give or take if they are to look like a 'natural' size. Googling shows me each implant at 300cc weighs .63 pounds, so 1.26lbs for both. Not really a big deal.

Most implants are made with saline these days. Most are in the 300cc range give or take if they are to look like a 'natural' size. Googling shows me each implant at 300cc weighs .63 pounds, so 1.26lbs for both. Not really a big deal.
Oh yeah that’s really not too bad at all. She could honestly do something else other than fighting now. I’m sure she wasn’t making a killing in MMA anyway.

Don’t forget Claudia

20130714084938_claudia_gadelha.JPG

To

Damn Claudia is fine.

Oh yeah that’s really not too bad at all. She could honestly do something else other than fighting now. I’m sure she wasn’t making a killing in MMA anyway.
Yeah I am sure she could do something else. Not really sure what though, when you talk about modeling or acting etc the competition is a lot different than MMA. Sure Paige is an MMA 10, but shes like an LA 7.

Yeah I am sure she could do something else. Not really sure what though, when you talk about modeling or acting etc the competition is a lot different than MMA. Sure Paige is an MMA 10, but shes like an LA 7.

But she already has a head start from UFC & DWTS.

Back