Paige’s new look

womens who do boob job are disgusting , they are fake fucking them is like fucking a plasticine

Something is different about her, I can't put my finger on it.

There was a previous thread about it and many sherdoggers said it was a “push up bra” think this confirms it’s not.
A little bit of weight gain can do wonders for breasts. I really don't understand how people don't know breasts do change in sizes at times. Did she have implants? Maybe, but it's also just as likely that it's natural seeing as she's not been fighting in a while so probably gained a little fat which can increase breast size. Until she puts her body through another training camp to fight it's hard to tell. Remember she did also just have surgery. Medication can also impact such things and increase body fat.

womens who do boob job are disgusting , they are fake fucking them is like fucking a plasticine
<DisgustingHHH>
Gtfo with that. I guarantee there are tons of women that you fap to with implants and you don’t even know it.

A little bit of weight gain can do wonders for breasts. I really don't understand how people don't know breasts do change in sizes at times. Did she have implants? Maybe, but it's also just as likely that it's just natural seeing as she's not been fighting in a while so probably gained a little fat which can increase breast size.
She’s still quite lean so that doesn’t check out. She would need atleast 20-30 lbs of fat to have that significant of a difference.

Im not sold yet. A girl at my work went from A's to C's after she put on weight

Don’t forget Claudia

20130714084938_claudia_gadelha.JPG

To

I don't read Portuguese but I'm assuming it says "look at my new tits"

FEMALE ANATOMY BROFESSOR OVER HERE
Have you ever been with a women? Girls love to gain weight after getting into a relationship. I’ve never seen a girl go from like an A to a C or D from 10lbs or so of extra weight bro.

Have you ever been with a women? Girls love to gain weight after getting into a relationship. I’ve never seen a girl go from like an A to a C or D from 10lbs or so of extra weight bro.

No. I have been with a total of zero women. Thanks for telling me that women love to put on weight after getting into a relationship. I don't regret my life decision now.

sherdog fighting over breast implants. what a shocker

paige-vanzant-returns-octagon-december
if you say paige havent done breast implants its like saying vitor belfort was never in steroids

The ufc needs to make this part of their medical care. matter of fact, everyone at 115 gets boob jobs. Lets not pretend we dont judge these women by their looks.

Rose, Penne Joanna and Waterson would all look siginifcantly better with some nice C size boobs. Paige chose the right size for her body.

I do find it ironic she "writes" a book to empower women and does the most vien thing a woman can do, not that I mind one bit. New BF may have had something to do with it.

No. I have been with a total of zero women. Thanks for telling me that women love to put on weight after getting into a relationship. I don't regret my life decision now.
No problem bud

The ufc needs to make this part of their medical care. matter of fact, everyone at 115 gets boob jobs. Lets not pretend we dont judge these women by their looks.

Rose, Penne Joanna and Waterson would all look siginifcantly better with some nice C size boobs. Paige chose the right size for her body.

I do find it ironic she "writes" a book to empower women and does the most vien thing a woman can do, not that I mind one bit. New BF may have had something to do with it.
Rose ? she shaved her head for fighting and now you are saying she should get a breast implant ? looks doesnt fight for you thats why wmma sucks

She’s still quite lean so that doesn’t check out. She would need atleast 20-30 lbs of fat to have that significant of a difference.

She may have lost a little muscle mass and put on some fat which would contribute to still looking pretty lean. Muscle weighs more than fat so losing 10lbs of muscle and gaining 15 to 20lbs of fat without it changing her appearance too much is possible and would contribute to breasts increasing in size. On top of that many photos people are showing were during fight camp and I've even seen people compare a photo during a weight cut which is pretty retarded. Not accusing you of that of course, you seem pretty level headed. I just think until she puts her body through the same rigour as we're used to seeing, it's impossible to tell.

Back