page out of mcgregory

Youre the robin black of sherdog with your cornball posts.
CtuGBa6W8AAj6GW.jpg

I am having trouble understanding this thread. Is anyone here actually claiming that MMA is not closer to fighting than boxing is???

$

Appears so
So you were the cornball that was trying to get that corny lloyd shit going?
I knew it was 1 of you conor dicksucking queers but couldnt remember which 1 it was.
You are about the lamest sack of shit on these forums.

Boxing paid McGregor 100 mill to keep it from dying
Boxing killed mma in the process.
Hahaha
You little dicked bitch shut the fuck up and sit down.
Floyd walked right through your hero while your heros woman and folks watched.

Boxing killed mma in the process.
Hahaha
You little dicked bitch shut the fuck up and sit down.
Floyd walked right through your hero while your heros woman and folks watched.
I'd play checkers for 100 mill

Great. Then MMA is closer to fighting than boxing is.

Who doesn't know this? You would have to be fucking delusinal to think that MMA is not totally different from boxing in a direction that makes it closer to real fighting right?

Edit-- Oh Yeah...... it was Conor that didn't know this. Damn he is delusional as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd play checkers for 100 mill
And get that ass beat down by the chessmaster just like mcconnah mcpillowfists did.
That boys a ko artist in mma and the pillsbury doughboy in a boxing ring. Mma is a few levels below and the fans that thought mcconnah would win seem to he a few levels short of average on iq.

This loser is still at it? Jesus Christ.

I bet he actually cried when the ref jumped in to save Conor from further pummeling.

And get that ass beat down by the chessmaster just like mcconnah mcpillowfists did.
That boys a ko artist in mma and the pillsbury doughboy in a boxing ring. Mma is a few levels below and the fans that thought mcconnah would win seem to he a few levels short of average on iq.
Goes to show how far boxing is from fighting

Goes to show how far boxing is from fighting
Right, the guy that uses boxing to tko almost all of his competition in mma bouts gets his ass beat by a tiny man in boxing and cant even punch hard enough to keep that tiny man from walking through him.
Floyd doesnt stop anybody but he did stop the mma "fighter".
Stop making a fool of yourself, boxing is lightyears beyond mma.

Right, the guy that uses boxing to tko almost all of his competition in mma bouts gets his ass beat by a tiny man in boxing and cant even punch hard enough to keep that tiny man from walking through him.
Floyd doesnt stop anybody but he did stop the mma "fighter".
Stop making a fool of yourself, boxing is lightyears beyond mma.
I'd play checkers for 100mill

Back