Page Not Found

bunch of whiners ITT...does it take that long just to reload the forums?...no...

Lol you're whining about whiners....if you don't like people posting on a support forum then maybe you shouldn't read....lol

Crying about it over and over in support isn't going to fix the situation any faster. It's not like everyone isn't aware of the issue or your post is unique to the other 100 people saying the same thing

Crying about it over and over in support isn't going to fix the situation any faster. It's not like everyone isn't aware of the issue or your post is unique to the other 100 people saying the same thing

This makes no sense in terms of bug reporting and fixing software errors

This problem is happening quite frequently for me. Just started yesterday or the day before, I think.

Don't cry about him crying

Don't cry

Dry your eye...

Not only are sub-forums/threads loading slowly, but the Page Not Found issue has increased substantially for me.

Theirs a 3-4 second delay now between clicking a sub-forum/thread to it actually loading

I think it would be a good idea to put a sticky about this in the sub-forums.

This problem is widespread.

I've been informed that the problem is the result of multiple issues, it's being worked on continually, and will not be fixed completely any time in the next few days.

Carry on.

I've been informed that the problem is the result of multiple issues, it's being worked on continually, and will not be fixed completely any time in the next few days.

Carry on.

Why you gotta be such a bearer of bad news :(?

Carry on.

Poop, glad you guys posted stickies about the issue, even though I couldn't open it. That's ironic or coincidental, either way it's something.

Hope this gets fixed.

Why you gotta be such a bearer of bad news :(?

Poop, glad you guys posted stickies about the issue, even though I couldn't open it. That's ironic or coincidental, either way it's something.

Hope this gets fixed.

Well, that went better than expected.

Wish there was better news to report but it is what it is.

It will gwt fixed, hopefully sooner than later.

Carry on.

Is this also causing the forums slow reaction to user queries (as i explained above)?

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh, so frustrating.

I'm sure there are people working hard to sort the problem tho.

Back