Paddy Power bookmaker just paid out over 1 million dollars on a Hillary win.

This is just their version of the Hollywood left's "Wah, we're gonna move to Canada if W wins!"
They're not going anywhere.
Their?

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself but to be honest, you're right about the last part. I don't have plans to move at this point.

The post you quoted is me pretending I'm a victim? Or my original post?

Your original post asked if there was anywhere in the world you could go where you wouldn't be blamed for the world's problems.

My response is to man the f up. No matter what your skin color, sexual orientation, or gender, there will ALWAYS be people in this world who don't like you because of who you are. That's the world we live in. So man up and deal with it because there are no major roadblocks to living a successful life as a straight white male in the US, as millions can attest to.

Their?

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself but to be honest, you're right about the last part. I don't have plans to move at this point.
Their; I've heard quite a few Trump supporters voice this.
It's understandable hyperbole.

This does not mean what most people think it means. Sneaky bookies

But their odds are 9/2 for a trump win when they had around 7/1 for a Brexit with the same time remaining.

Seem strange to pay out so soon, even if Hilary winning is inevitable.

Stangely generous for a bookie.
There's a MASSIVE difference tho: Brexit used paper ballot and we use machines built by Clinton and Bush friends at Diebold. Paper ballots are the hardest way to steal and election that is why the most advanced democracies in the world use em.

There is a reason it has been Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama-Clinton. The shit is so badly rigged it's crazy. The only reason they have these elaborate campaigns is so not all the people will find out what is really going on.

My prediction" the next POTUS, after Hillary, will be a trojan horse Conservative (campaigns and sounds like ron paul - governs like Obama/Clinton/Bush) or trojan horse Bernie (like Lizzy Waren). This way, like with Obama, the people will be happy, think they have someone looking out for their best interests, not pay attention while the trojan horse does the bidding of the shadow govt and corporate America.

Ok so it looks like the USA is officially doomed. I'm now considering places that a straight white man can go to live in peace. Sweden and Europe are already ruined. Maybe Iceland? What about Idaho? Where can a guy go to live without being told he's the cause of all the worlds problems?

Shut the Internet off and take a deep breath.

You're a Pussy
You're a Cry baby
You're Weak
Man the F up

You guys are an angry bunch. So much tough talk and going immediately to insults...

Some of your replies have been funny because they're so quick to act hard but overall it's been pretty disappointing and uninspired. I think you guys can do better

Their; I've heard quite a few Trump supporters voice this.
It's understandable hyperbole.

No actually it's not understandable because I just said that I'm only speaking for myself. We can't have this conversation if you create alternate narratives

Your original post asked if there was anywhere in the world you could go where you wouldn't be blamed for the world's problems.

My response is to man the f up. No matter what your skin color, sexual orientation, or gender, there will ALWAYS be people in this world who don't like you because of who you are. That's the world we live in. So man up and deal with it because there are no major roadblocks to living a successful life as a straight white male in the US, as millions can attest to.

I think that anyone that lost out on a college admission or job opportunity due to affirmative action or filling quotas would disagree with you

I remember a sherdog post a few years ago. The guy had been accepted to college and started getting letters about joining the black student union. He called the college and said "I think you guys made a mistake, I'm not black"
2 weeks later he got a letter respectfully apologizing for a mistake that had been made and his application was supposed to be rejected. He suspected that he was originally accepted because they had him as black at some point

No actually it's not understandable because I just said that I'm only speaking for myself. We can't have this conversation if you create alternate narratives
We're speaking past each other. Like you, I was speaking only for my own experience, and didn't mean to offend you; when I said the hyperbole was excusable, I meant the hyperbole of others.
My apologies if I gave the wrong impression.

Ok so it looks like the USA is officially doomed. I'm now considering places that a straight white man can go to live in peace. Sweden and Europe are already ruined. Maybe Iceland? What about Idaho? Where can a guy go to live without being told he's the cause of all the worlds problems?

lol Europe ruined? You need to get out more my friend.

Go to Idaho. Stay there.

ppl actually bet on trump?? lol gotta be even dumber than the average trump supporter to do that.

I think that anyone that lost out on a college admission or job opportunity due to affirmative action or filling quotas would disagree with you

I remember a sherdog post a few years ago. The guy had been accepted to college and started getting letters about joining the black student union. He called the college and said "I think you guys made a mistake, I'm not black"
2 weeks later he got a letter respectfully apologizing for a mistake that had been made and his application was supposed to be rejected. He suspected that he was originally accepted because they had him as black at some point

Your original argument wasn't against affirmative action, so that's irrelevant to your original point.

Feel free to share your experiences of how AA has negatively impacted you, my guess is it hasn't.

Back