Paddy Pimblett Signs New Multi Fight Deal With Cage Warriors

I am not a fan, but it is probably the best for him right now. He is only 23 and can grow better. A few more fights worth of experience wouldn't hurt either - unless he gets ktfo.

Seeing as Loughnane is a free agent now, there's no reason not to be booking that fight. Loughnane says he still wants it unless the UFC offer him a contract.

Yeah I'd be happy with either a Pimblett fight or straight back to the UFC for Loughnane he's been on a tear since being released.

Damn I feel like his big ticket just sailed right past him

Who the FUCK is managing this guy?
Because he needs firing
The guy who runs Cage Warriors is his manager, which I just found out.

He is honest with himself and not ready for the big show

Ehh the way he was talking about it was like he was bigger than the UFC and they need him. He needs to go somewhere for higherlevel competition. Maybe he just doesn't care to challenge himself. Who knows?

Ehh the way he was talking about it was like he was bigger than the UFC and they need him. He needs to go somewhere for higherlevel competition. Maybe he just doesn't care to challenge himself. Who knows?
Unfortunately he'd get beat at any higher level competition. He can't even defend the Cage Warriors belt.

I did see that he has been over in New York training at Renzo Gracie's gym so hopefully that's something permanent and he can work on his flaws.

Back