Paddy Holohan talks Irish reaction to Conor McGregor loss, Headlining a UFC card, Retirement & more

I watched some of this- seems like a good guy with legit jiu jitsu at the very least.
Speaking on the backlash against Conor though- that pisses me off. I am a Khabib fan and have been since the beginning but the tabloids trashing a man who went out and put it on the line in front of the world is beyond low. Journos are scummy leeches and the mma community should let them know as much rather than encourage the slimy little cockroaches.

He was fun to watch. It was sad to see him retire so young.

Not a top contender but always brought it to the cage.

BTW.. not listening 58 mins of that... WTF are the cliffs bro?

I watched some of this- seems like a good guy with legit jiu jitsu at the very least.
Speaking on the backlash against Conor though- that pisses me off. I am a Khabib fan and have been since the beginning but the tabloids trashing a man who went out and put it on the line in front of the world is beyond low. Journos are scummy leeches and the mma community should let them know as much rather than encourage the slimy little cockroaches.

Go back and watch the pre fight press conferences and everything Conor said.

He deserves every bit of backlash. And hopefully it continues for awhile.

Go back and watch the pre fight press conferences and everything Conor said.

He deserves every bit of backlash. And hopefully it continues for awhile.

I watched. I think Khabib's team laying an asswhupping on him was justified. But media vultures can fuck right off

I watched. I think Khabib's team laying an asswhupping on him was justified. But media vultures can fuck right off

Conor's a big boy. He can take it I'm sure.

When you run your mouth off that much, then get humiliated.....well the backlash is rightly justified.

btw...love the AV. Did BJ actually pose with that on?

Conor's a big boy. He can take it I'm sure.

When you run your mouth off that much, then get humiliated.....well the backlash is rightly justified.

btw...love the AV. Did BJ actually pose with that on?

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. And not got a clue- I ripped it from some mods thread on fighters backing Khabib because it cracked me up

Pretty sure that dude was on Vikings.
Nah, Vicodin would make him seem more sluggish, my guess is he’s eating stims, or he’s just a quirky Irishman... lol
{<jordan}
JK

Paddy's last fight against Smolka was super entertaining. I should re watch it I remember a lot of gifs of that fight posted here. He deserved to be in the main event that night of course he had a good dancing partner too.

Paddy might be the only guy i like...comming out of SBG...

cliffs - he saw a mudcrab the other day

That's racist, you filthy N'wah.

Nobody on that show killed people. I'll let you in on a little secret, that show is all scripted with actors. It's even shot in current times and not really in the viking age.

Dang, I thought they found some real footage at some dig. I'm done with that show.

Back