Paddy Holohan talks Irish reaction to Conor McGregor loss, Headlining a UFC card, Retirement & more

So he's killed people?

Nobody on that show killed people. I'll let you in on a little secret, that show is all scripted with actors. It's even shot in current times and not really in the viking age.

The Scandinavian archeological institute for uncovering and analyzing historical based stories of derp did a whole piece on it. Look into it, bud.

Some feedback from a great fighter that had his career cut short by a genetic disease. He's doing a lot of good in his post UFC career.

cliffs - he saw a mudcrab the other day

Paddy's as down to earth as it gets, top man.

Don't like McGregor or SBG, but I've got no problem whatsoever with the first generation of fighters who came out of that gym. Holohan and Pendred seem like decent people. Now, SBG is just full of McGregor clones.
By full of McGregor clones do you actually mean just 1 guy....?

Yeah.

Paddy was actually a pretty promising prospect, too bad his career was cut short, he might have added a much needed bit of personality to that division.

lol we need to have some standards here like boxing does for being "great"

his best wins are Lee, Sampo and Howell, all coming off losses. He got eliminated in TUF and lost a fight to an unknown. Rest of his fights were regional journeymen in Ireland

he wasnt and isnt anywhere close to a great fighter. Ppl know him as headlining one of the most WTF main events in UFC history and winning FOTN on a boring Canadian card. He was a decent fighter at best. He wasnt even ranked in the UFC. just lmao @ great, complete misuse of the word in a combat sports context
^this right here,
100%
He got pushed hard because he was friends with Conor

After one of his losses (I think Smolka) he said something to the effect of "I might not be the best but when I step in here, I'll give ya everything"... thought that was pretty cool. Much respect.

Donald Trump called, he wants his combover back

lol we need to have some standards here like boxing does for being "great"

his best wins are Lee, Sampo and Howell, all coming off losses. He got eliminated in TUF and lost a fight to an unknown. Rest of his fights were regional journeymen in Ireland

he wasnt and isnt anywhere close to a great fighter. Ppl know him as headlining one of the most WTF main events in UFC history and winning FOTN on a boring Canadian card. He was a decent fighter at best. He wasnt even ranked in the UFC. just lmao @ great, complete misuse of the word in a combat sports context
Paddy Holohan>Artemij Sitenkov>Conor McGregor>Aldo

"ain't no weak old men in this corner"

Hearing him yelling at Ricardo Lamas is always funny

Some feedback from a great fighter that had his career cut short by a genetic disease. He's doing a lot of good in his post UFC career.

A 58 minute video of Paddy Holohan with no cliffs?

Ban. And the fuck out of here.

Back