Pac's next fight

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed or even talked Bout? Didn't see anything on boxrec.

I don't like this post is his from today...

Manny needs the $ and it's an easy fight

So of course they'd want it

Obviously conor gets destroyed and will keep getting destroyed by any boxer because he cannot box

It's up to the ufc though and they as a business are failing and if they think expanding into boxing will help make $, they'll do it.

Oscar and manny are desperate for some easy $

I mean I dont really like it. Wanna see Crawford vs Pacquiao. Crawford deserves more attention and he's a good fighter to pass down the torch to. If Crawford won it will build him more fans and haters which are both good in boxing. But saying that I dont blame them. Its another money move and I guess it will be fun fight whilst it lasts. I wonder if Conor will trash talk Pacquiao? Would be so weird seeing someone trash talk a humble quiet guy who just smiles.

Also if this really happens they need to mix it up a little. Have them box in a cage with mma gloves or even kickboxing rules. Even it out a little.

Have them box in a cage with mma gloves or even kickboxing rules. Even it out a little.

Lol, you know that will never happen.

But I guess this fight does make sense. Afterall, Pac jocks Floys TBE nuts, and usually takes his left overs.

That Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch doesn’t seem like such a bad idea now, does it?

Fuck it, if its good enough for Floyd then why not

Its already turned into a circus, dont complain about the hairy woman once you have paid your entrance fee

3104115_o.gif

Lol, you know that will never happen.
Why not? Ok maybe not kickboxing but a boxing match with mma gloves is possible. I dont think Pac has had any serious hand problems in the past and pacs not really the diva type to whine about something like that especially when the only difference is the gloves. It makes sense because it will sell more. A normal boxing match will sell but if they came out and said with mma gloves I guarantee the tickets would double. I literally cant see why that cant happen unless its something to do with the Nevada athletic commission.

That'd be the kind of fight that Manny could retire off of. Not exactly interested in it though.

I just read on BoxingScene yesterday that Pac is tired of his job as Senator and wants to go back to boxing full time. Roach thinks the opposite and said he should keep his job as a politician and retire from boxing after he has maybe a couple more fights. Manny said that in politics people have "many faces" lol. They sure do.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

This forum was difficult during the MayMac times.
I may not make it through another one.

This should have been Mystic Mac's first boxing match. I think after we saw what he is incapable of this would only be interesting if Pac fights with an injury or sickness.

giphy.gif

This forum was difficult during the MayMac times.
I may not make it through another one.

Yes, it was a very trying time in our lives. We must stay strong if we're faced with a Pac-Mac/Mac-Pac promoted "super fight" next year.

Should be the fight to stay out of the ring. Some guys hang on too long. Pac has shown, even by the close fight against Horn, that he is going to have a hard time being competitive at the top level and he will just become a scalp for undeserving foes.

he won't toy with Conor like Floyd did. He's gonna tear up that face bad, then look to the ref demanding a mercy culling because he won't have the bloodlust to finish it.

Should be the fight to stay out of the ring. Some guys hang on too long. Pac has shown, even by the close fight against Horn, that he is going to have a hard time being competitive at the top level and he will just become a scalp for undeserving foes.

Are you really saying Conor is the "top level" of boxing here?

I don't even mind it. Pacquiao has every right to be done fighting elite boxers and if he wants to cash out against the clown who is McGregor, then all power to him. It obviously has no value in terms of being a competitive boxing match, but it's a danger-free matchup for Pacquiao where he can make some good money, and we all get the pleasure to see McGregor get shit kicked and then have him and his fans come up with thousands of excuses all over again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back