Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

Awful troll. This sub forum had seen way too many Pac-Mayweather troll for it to be even funny anymore.

Solid post. I don't know why we're talking about Floyd. Anybody who gets sucked into the Pac/Floyd thing right now is an idiot.

Solid post. I don't know why we're talking about Floyd. Anybody who gets sucked into the Pac/Floyd thing right now is an idiot.

lol at slim taking the high road. It usually you who turns it into a Floyd discussion. I pointed this out just yesterday in fact.

I thought Jessie Vargas looked great. His trainer is Ismael Salas (A great Cuban trainer). I like that combo. He also looks way better at 140. He beat a tough fighter in Allakhverdiev.

Scores for Pac were all over for everyone so I have no issue with that one but I don;t get what people thought Khabib was doing that was winning him that fight. The guy got the shit kicked out of him basically. His face looked like an old piece of chewed bubble gum after the fight he got hit so much.

Meh he got jabbed and uppercutted in one eye and headbutted in the other but we all know facial damage doesn't always tell the whole story of a fight. Like I said, it was close, but I felt Khabib's lack of punch output lost him the fight rather than Vargas winning the fight. Khabib's face was fucked up, but he was the one hurting Vargas throughout the fight.

I layed too much juice on Khabib so it was the wrong play and that's all that matters in the end. I still don't think much of Vargas though. I do respect both guys toughness.

are you getting trolled by a white belt?

come on big guy, i expect more from you.

I'm not trolling tbh, truth is difficult to argue against, though I wouldn't expect anything less from Mayweather fans. Seano is a legit boxing fan though, I have respect for his knowledge, though his takes are vanilla.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone characterize Seano's opinions as "vanilla" before.

I'm not trolling tbh, truth is difficult to argue against, though I wouldn't expect anything less from Mayweather fans. Seano is a legit boxing fan though, I have respect for his knowledge, though his takes are vanilla.

I always considered his takes more pistachio than vanilla but that's just me.

lol at slim taking the high road. It usually you who turns it into a Floyd discussion. I pointed this out just yesterday in fact.

Yeah, I warned that the Floyd fanatics would be out in force trolling and here they are. We already have a thread theorizing that Bradley threw the fight. Awesome.

Arum Went on a rant against Mayweather for his choice of Maidana , and didn't talk much about Pacquiao and Bradley so he inadvertently gave that fight some free publicity , good job Bob keep on being an ass hat.

Oh shit! I'm a mayweather fan?!?!

Oh shit! I'm a mayweather fan?!?!

f9FW2.gif

I honestly think mama PAC saved this night...usually this forum is rampant with shit trolls with shit threads after big fights, but mama pac's curses has set most people straight.

Yeah, I warned that the Floyd fanatics would be out in force trolling and here they are. We already have a thread theorizing that Bradley threw the fight. Awesome.

To be honest. The person who brought up floyd was arum. He kinda does sound like a floyd fanatic

Mama Pacquiao is an ugly old Satanic witch. Her curses only work if you're retarded and believe that they work.

This is proof that Manny is actually an agent of Satan. He's convinced his mongoloid fans that he's as close to Christ as a mortal man can be. Now he's introduced them to his curse wielding mother. And they all think she's great. They are blinded to the truth.

Back