Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 Official - April 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bradley catches him with a proper counter, he will knock him out.

Juan Manuel Marquez has never been a one shot KO artist either and he not only dropped Pac twice with one shot in their last fight but one of those shots knocked him out cold.

Fighters get old. Punch resistance fades.

Posters get old. Post quality fades.

Posters get old. Post quality fades.

And some never have any quality to begin with and have to make up gym stories to try to impress random people on the internet.

I was making a joke seano. Goldenboy picked it up. No harm.

i must say i am veeeerrryy suprised people think bradley will win. I have pac by ( and no disrespect to Bradley) buy by a relativley easy and stress free UD. I think people are starting to believe some of the bullshit Bradley is saying tbh. I see this as a pretty easy night for pac like last time

Juan Manuel Marquez has never been a one shot KO artist either and he not only dropped Pac twice with one shot in their last fight but one of those shots knocked him out cold.

Tim ain't Knockin' shit out and you know it. Marquez has more KOs than Tim has fights.

Tim ain't Knockin' shit out and you know it. Marquez has more KOs than Tim has fights.

Not one shot KOs he doesn't.

What he did to Pac in the last fight was not business as usual for Marquez. Or Pac for that matter.

does anyone have a link of the second episode of the 24/7

Last edited:

that's a bold statement.

the last time bradley one punch KO'd someone was back in 2006, against a journeyman coming off two KO losses.

marquez has 40 KO's in 55 wins.

it's strange how some of you are laughing at the notion of manny stopping bradley , yet believe that tim could one punch KO pacquiao....

that's a bold statement.

the last time bradley one punch KO'd someone was back in 2006, against a journeyman coming off two KO losses.

marquez has 40 KO's in 55 wins.

it's strange how some of you are laughing at the notion of manny stopping bradley , yet believe that tim could one punch KO pacquiao....

You're focusing entirely on power. "One punch kayos" are as much about timing and technique as they are about power. Especially when you're talking about a counter punch.

I cant wait for this fight, its going to put an end to one of boxing's biggest disputes.

I cant wait for this fight, its going to put an end to one of boxing's biggest disputes.

I have a feeling it's going to end up like the Chavez v Vera rematch. A clear victor, but damadge done on both sides.

Pac by late UD. Ain't no way a knockout gonna happen.

You're focusing entirely on power. "One punch kayos" are as much about timing and technique as they are about power. Especially when you're talking about a counter punch.

I think that's about what he was saying. Neither guy has displayed one punch KO power in some years, but those suggesting that Tim is more likely to one punch KO Manny than Manny is to one punch KO Tim is silly. If there's a stoppage here, it'll probably be a TKO ref stoppage.

I think that's about what he was saying. Neither guy has displayed one punch KO power in some years, but those suggesting that Tim is more likely to one punch KO Manny than Manny is to one punch KO Tim is silly. If there's a stoppage here, it'll probably be a TKO ref stoppage.

That's not what farfan was saying though. He just brought up kayo ratios and "one shot kayos". A fighter doesn't need to be a particularly powerful puncher to hurt his opponent with his shots. Paulie Malignaggi was able to stop Senchenko with well timed and well placed punches.

Everything including the positioning of your opponent makes a difference. I really don't see it being ludicrous to think that Bradley can catch Manny off balance with a well placed counter and really hurt him - especially given that Manny's chin has already absorbed a lot of punishment over the years. (And hell, that's not even taking into account body shots.)

I'm completely confident that Bradley wins on points. I don't think it's daft to suggest Bradley can get a stoppage - doesn't mean I think he will.

That's not what farfan was saying though. He just brought up kayo ratios and "one shot kayos". A fighter doesn't need to be a particularly powerful puncher to hurt his opponent with his shots. Paulie Malignaggi was able to stop Senchenko with well timed and well placed punches.

Everything including the positioning of your opponent makes a difference. I really don't see it being ludicrous to think that Bradley can catch Manny off balance with a well placed counter and really hurt him - especially given that Manny's chin has already absorbed a lot of punishment over the years. (And hell, that's not even taking into account body shots.)

I'm completely confident that Bradley wins on points. I don't think it's daft to suggest Bradley can get a stoppage - doesn't mean I think he will.

i was responding to seano's post.

his point was basically " if juan manuel marquez can KO pacquiao with a well timed counter , so can bradley " .

are we just gonna ignore that marquez is an immensely bigger puncher than bradley? pacquiao isn't going out with the first well timed counter to land on his chin , and it would take a bigger puncher than bradley to do it .

and why is bradley stopping pac more plausible than the opposite ? what if bradley, who has a tendency to throw his boxing out the window and engage in shootouts get caught with the same punch that decapitated hatton ?

Last edited:
i was responding to seano's post.

his point was basically " if juan manuel marquez can KO pacquiao with a well timed counter , so can bradley " .

are we just gonna ignore that marquez is an immensely bigger puncher than bradley? pacquiao isn't going out with the first well timed counter to land on his chin , and it would take a bigger puncher than bradley to do it .

and why is bradley stopping pac more plausible than the opposite ? what if bradley, who has a tendency to throw his boxing out the window and engage in shootouts get caught with the same punch that decapitated hatton ?

So are you responding to me or Seano here? As none of that is really a retort to my posts.

And you're exaggerating Bradley's "tendency" to engage in shootouts.

mostly to seano.

you argued that timing and technique are important factors in hurting an opponent with a counter, i can't disagree with that.

but a well timed counter from a decent puncher is still more devastating than the same punch thrown by someone with bellow average power (like bradley ) .

Pacquiao Slayer does the unthinkable and KO's God in the 8th
699349861_medium_medium.gif

Ending the religion of Pacquiao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back