Pacquiao, Oscar or Paulie who should Conor fight next in boxing?

True but Conor has no respect for Paulies punch he already man handled him, of the three who do you think is the easiest for Conor, for me obviously Paulie.

Pacquiao would be the hardest fight for Conor, followed by Oscar because we dont know what shape Oscar is in and he can crack with that left hook, and Paulie is the best bet for a win he already sampled Paulie in sparring and has the best chance to win.
Paulie's boxing is still light years ahead of Conor's and his chin is sturdy enough to withstand the few shots Conor can land. Even with his pitter patter punches, he will outwork Conor by such a huge margin that he will be forced to give up on the stool due to exhaustion by the 8th round. And you can't point to the Floyd fight as an example of how long Conor lasted against an ATG because he was toying with him.

Oscar is still too dangerous for a novice like McGregor, even at his advanced age. And Pac would straight up rearrange his face. I think the best matchup would be Ricky Hatton. He's fat and retired, but the right money could entice him back into the ring. And despite his vastly superior skillset, he was fairly slow even in his prime. Not to mention his tiny arms. This should make it somewhat competitive. A true Ireland vs England grudge match.

he gets smashed by all 3

Paulie's boxing is still light years ahead of Conor's and his chin is sturdy enough to withstand the few shots Conor can land. Even with his pitter patter punches, he will outwork Conor by such a huge margin that he will be forced to give up on the stool due to exhaustion by the 8th round. And you can't point to the Floyd fight as an example of how long Conor lasted against an ATG because he was toying with him.

Oscar is still too dangerous for a novice like McGregor, even at his advanced age. And Pac would straight up rearrange his face. I think the best matchup would be Ricky Hatton. He's fat and retired, but the right money could entice him back into the ring. And despite his vastly superior skillset, he was fairly slow even in his prime. Not to mention his tiny arms. This should make it somewhat competitive. A true Ireland vs England grudge match.

LOL at bringing Ricky Hatton in the mix. Wasn't Hatton one of Conors childhood heros that would be weird man, I wouldn't wan to beat up on a guy I looked up to who has been out of fighting for several years.

LOL at bringing Ricky Hatton in the mix. Wasn't Hatton one of Conors childhood heros that would be weird man, I wouldn't wan to beat up on a guy I looked up to who has been out of fighting for several years.
yeah, I wanted to make a competitive fight for Conor. Hard to do with any active boxers.

If he knows he can beat some top guy(even a retired top guy) he should take a fight he knows he can win. If he is unsure he can beat any top guys he should take the biggest payday - Manny.

Paulie doesn’t bring anywhere near the kind of hype as Pacman or Oscar.

Oskee would be the biggest one where Conor would kinda have a chance. He'd knock Conor's head off though when it came down to it. Give him Paulie, the build up would be fun.

It's sad that people don't understand that was a one off, or at best, important only because of what he accomplished in MMA

He hasn't done shit in a while - next boxing match doesn't sell and doesn't matter.

More money off Oscar's name and better chance against him. But on the other hand if he loses to a guy who hasn't fought in 10 years, that would do bad damage to his name.

No Paq. No to the guy who beat Paq. Only fight that will make Conor a 100 million is Oscar. Paq would Ko Conor inside 2 rounds.

Pauline is still mad Conor made him sleep in a crack house while Conor lived in suite at Mgm

Back