Pacquiao, Oscar or Paulie who should Conor fight next in boxing?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think In terms of danger is Paulie is the safest, Oscar is 50 50; Pacquiao would be the most dangerous option, with paulie he has no power with Oscar de la hoya you get the name, the spectacle of the former cash cow and oscars rusy been out the game for ages and conor can sap him down to 154 a weight that will be difficult for fat oscar to make comfortably.

Pacquiao would be a massive fight, but even though he is past his best he is still active and can punch and his speed is still faster than anything conor has faced.

Is go with oscar because that would give him big money and he could fight a guy who is retired and not in fighting shape and tire before he does, all conor has to do is survive the first two rounds since oscar will try and go for the ko early he claimed all he needs is two rounds.

Only fight that would any sense is Paulie...

I think he would still lose to Oscar

Only fight that would any sense is Paulie...

I think he would still lose to Oscar
Paulie would be a easy win for conor it will still do over 1 million buys, but won't draw as much as a return bout with oscar would, that fight would be massive at least 2:5 million buys for that and the curiosty of an oscar comeback is what will draw the fans in

Agree with Oscar as the best option here. He is still a big name and the fact he is long retired would make this fight interesting. Paulie might do to the the altercation with Conor that could be used as a great build up to the fight. Not Pacquaio, fight with Floyd has shown though Conor fought surprisingly well hecannot hang with top active boxers. Actually fight with Manny would end up even faster since Pacmans speed would drain Conors stamina pretty quickly and after then Mac would be just a punching bag in this fight. Plus Manny would not go into trash talk wars.

Paulie would be a easy win for conor it will still do over 1 million buys, but won't draw as much as a return bout with oscar would, that fight would be massive at least 2:5 million buys for that and the curiosty of an oscar comeback is what will draw the fans in
Why is Paulie an easy win?

Also why aren't they putting out the whole sparring session they did...?...like they said...and Paulie is screaming for it...

Just because he hasn't big punches...doesn't mean he cant win...
True but Conor has no respect for Paulies punch he already man handled him, of the three who do you think is the easiest for Conor, for me obviously Paulie.

Pacquiao would be the hardest fight for Conor, followed by Oscar because we dont know what shape Oscar is in and he can crack with that left hook, and Paulie is the best bet for a win he already sampled Paulie in sparring and has the best chance to win.

paulie, just so they can settle this once and for all.

also, if conor is going to box, then he needs to vacate the ufc title, else, fight ferguson first to unify the belt.

True but Conor has no respect for Paulies punch he already man handled him
Putting out 12 seconds of a 12 round sparring, where you looking good, doesn't mean at all that Conor whooped him....it more means or shows what a cunt move that was to release 12 seconds and claiming Paulie got whooped (yes it was part of the promotion, but still) and promising they will release the whole session. Nothing happened...but still claiming

Pacquiao would be the hardest fight for Conor, followed by Oscar because we dont know what shape Oscar is in and he can crack with that left hook, and Paulie is the best bet for a win he already sampled Paulie in sparring and has the best chance to win.

Pac is too much for Conor...even he isn't what he used to be...

Oscar is the dark card here...nobody here knows in what shape he is...but i don't think that he was just lazy the last years...
Would he be in good shape like back in the day?...too old...but he would come in and taking it very serious from start to bottom.
He can still beat him...

Paulie is the most beatable of those 3...but it would benefit both guys that they allready sparred each other...not just Conor...
Due to Paulies years and years of being a pro, expierience and boxing knowledge he will have a better time adjusting to Conor's style and make the necassary changes to get a w.

Putting out 12 seconds of a 12 round sparring, where you looking good, doesn't mean at all that Conor whooped him....it more means or shows what a cunt move that was to release 12 seconds and claiming Paulie got whooped (yes it was part of the promotion, but still) and promising they will release the whole session. Nothing happened...but still claiming

Pac is too much for Conor...even he isn't what he used to be...

Oscar is the dark card here...nobody here knows in what shape he is...but i don't think that he was just lazy the last years...
Would he be in good shape like back in the day?...too old...but he would come in and taking it very serious from start to bottom.
He can still beat him...

Paulie is the most beatable of those 3...but it would benefit both guys that they allready sparred each other...not just Conor...
Due to Paulies years and years of being a pro, expierience and boxing knowledge he will have a better time adjusting to Conor's style and make the necassary changes to get a w.

I dont know man with Paulie he likes to tell tall tales a lot, the way he was crying and saying stuff I dont have faith in him, conor would rag doll him, and only way I could see Paulie win is if Conor gasses, but Paulie doesn thave the tank anymore either and he doesnt have the punch to scare Conor off.

Id like to see Conor vs Oscar in the main event, and Paulie vs Artem in the co main sound good or naw?

I dont know man with Paulie he likes to tell tall tales a lot, the way he was crying and saying stuff I dont have faith in him, conor would rag doll him, and only way I could see Paulie win is if Conor gasses, but Paulie doesn thave the tank anymore either and he doesnt have the punch to scare Conor off.

Id like to see Conor vs Oscar in the main event, and Paulie vs Artem in the co main sound good or naw?
I have to admit...he won't be scared of Paulies dynamite...but i think that was the last thing every of his opponents were worried about...

Artem x Paulie?
Lobov would get outpointed by a wide margin

I have to admit...he won't be scared of Paulies dynamite...but i think that was the last thing every of his opponents were worried about...

Artem x Paulie?
Lobov would get outpointed by a wide margin

So you dont think artem will get knocked out by paulie

Malinaggi wins easily by decision or late stoppage.

PAC man would do McG ugly.Not smart move for Conor imo.

Paulie would be a easy win for conor it will still do over 1 million buys, but won't draw as much as a return bout with oscar would, that fight would be massive at least 2:5 million buys for that and the curiosity of an oscar comeback is what will draw the fans in
Mexico vs Ireland would sell insanity. Oscar vs Conor may even be bigger than Canelo vs Conor.

Back