Pacquiao/Mayweather to be finalized within 7-10 days

My sources tell me he may announce on his birthday

45.jpg

My sources tell me Floyd will announce on my birthday.

The current buzz on the internet is that Floyd will announce on his birthday.

According to my completely imaginary sources, floyd will shave lightning bolts in to his goatee for fight night

According to my completely imaginary sources, floyd will shave lightning bolts in to his goatee for fight night

The contract states that Pac must dress up as Ronald McDonald for the fight. Huge McDonalds sponsorship deal.

The contract states that Pac must dress up as Ronald McDonald for the fight. Huge McDonalds sponsorship deal.

This could seriously interfere with Floyd's BK Crown money.
Looking further into it, will post details as soon as they become available.

I bet this PPV has commercials in it.

The current buzz on the internet is that Floyd will announce on his birthday.

So, it was the Superbowl, then it was the NBA All-Star game, and now it's on his B-day. I know it isn't you saying that, but when that day comes and goes we'll have to look to the next 'event' where it will finally be announced.

So, it was the Superbowl, then it was the NBA All-Star game, and now it's on his B-day. I know it isn't you saying that, but when that day comes and goes we'll have to look to the next 'event' where it will finally be announced.

If the reporters say every day that Floyd is announcing, eventually they'll be right.

thats what boxing journalism is these days.

Stephen A. Smith: Spoke to Floyd on the phone yesterday, "everything is pretty much done except the pin down date of the fight which Floyd wants to be May 2nd. Not only that but Floyd will let the world know and announce the fight is happening."

Skip Bayless: "I have been told on the Pacquiao side, that they have been pushing like crazy for May 2nd for months. So why is Floyd saying that's a hold up right now?" "Are you sure you're not being used by Floyd Mayweather and his camp right now?"

[YT]roTthn6aa_4#t=373[/YT]

Stephen a Smith is a joke. Tries to be like Stuart Scott but he's a joke. All that emotion and loud noise for nothing

Stephen a Smith is a joke. Tries to be like Stuart Scott but he's a joke. All that emotion and loud noise for nothing

I hear what you're saying, but I like seeing him on First Take with Skip since the both of them are polarizing figures. Their Pac/May talks if not informative is atleast entertaining.

I hope Smith and Bayless get mauled by honey badgers.

Back