Pacquiao-Khan or Pacquiao-Broner

Pac vs Crawford. Khan and Broner will both be easy work for Pacquiao

I'd like to see Broner rather than Khan, for the reason that I really want to see Khan vs Brook. I think if Khan gets the Pacman fight then he'll be even less likely to want to ever fight Brook. And Broner getting beat down by Pac wouldn't be a bad watch.

Khan won the Twitter poll, so shouldn't he get the fight? Just saying

I think people misunderstand those polls. It's not an election, it's a poll. It wasn't framed like fans would be picking the next opponent. Considering that the opponent has a say in things, that wouldn't be a promise that can actually be made.

More than anything I think guys do that to engage with fans and gauge interest.

Pac/Khan is debunked.

Broner broke his hand

I'd like to see Broner battered around for a few rounds

Pac/Khan is debunked.

Broner broke his hand

Blame Pac for putting the poll out there, and UK tabloids running off with it.

Though it can still happen tho, better than a Jeff Horn fight.

Didn't they try that when Floyd fought Maidana?

They did, Khan won the Twitter poll, which landed him a spot on Mayweather's co-main event

I think people misunderstand those polls. It's not an election, it's a poll. It wasn't framed like fans would be picking the next opponent. Considering that the opponent has a say in things, that wouldn't be a promise that can actually be made.

More than anything I think guys do that to engage with fans and gauge interest.

your bolded points noted because when Khan won the poll, that's exactly what he did - he took the fact that he won a frikin internet poll, and ran with it to death.

**all joking aside, if Khan or Jeff Horn are Pac's only realistic fight options, I'd prefer Khan.

I would like to see Pac vs. Broner. That is the best way for Pac to campaign for a Floyd rematch.

Otherwise I would also like to see Khan vs. Broner. I think Khan would pick Broner apart.

I would like to see none of those fights

Pac vs Broner... It would be great to watch Broner getting punish.

I want fight with Broner a way more simply because he looked better in last appearences

^yeah realistically speaking Horn shouldn't even be in the discussion for a fight vs Pacquiao.

Tim Bradley or Jessie Vargas would be more competitive/logical opponents for Horn

Back