Pacquiao-Khan or Pacquiao-Broner

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which one would you rather see?
I like both fights and I think both would be a lot closer than anyone would assume.
But realistically it's the two best options for him at this moment.
No one wants Jeff Horn. I don't even think Jeff Horn voted for Jeff Horn in the Pacquiao Sweepstakes poll.

Pac/Khan makes the most sense for everyone involved.

Khan because he isn't going anywhere near the top again. Where as I believe Broner will go back into the mix.

I'd like to see him beat up Broner. Because Broner.

Khan just got Ktfo screw that fight

Broner ass whooping for me is better.

Khan. Just to watch him baby giraffe dance around the ring.

Khan just got Ktfo screw that fight

Broner ass whooping for me is better.
Agreed. If Pac KO's Khan it won't mean much to people because of his loses, especially in his last fight. At least Broner hasn't been KO'd and is coming off some wins.

I'm not sure either one of them makes a lot of sense. Broner is just not that accomplished, and has not done anything to warrant a Pacquiao fight. Khan was just knocked out, which takes some luster off of that fight.

The only fight I find myself really wanting to see Pacquiao take is a Danny Garcia fight. Outside of that, I'll definitely watch him fight anybody, but I'd be just as content seeing him retire.

Jessie Vargas vs Broner is a great fight to make.

I'm not sure either one of them makes a lot of sense. Broner is just not that accomplished, and has not done anything to warrant a Pacquiao fight. Khan was just knocked out, which takes some luster off of that fight.

The only fight I find myself really wanting to see Pacquiao take is a Danny Garcia fight. Outside of that, I'll definitely watch him fight anybody, but I'd be just as content seeing him retire.

Jessie Vargas vs Broner is a great fight to make.
I think the winner of Pacquiao vs Khan/Broner should face the winner of Garcia-Thurman.
Makes sense for everyone. Pacquiao gets a name to fight for his ppv in April. Broner wants the money. Khan wants the money. If Khan wins he would get his rematch against Garcia or a showdown with Thurman. If Broner wins, he would probably become a a decent draw and get his credit back as potentially being considered elite. And a Broner vs Garcia/Thurman fight would be crazy, especially a Broner-Garcia fight.

I think the winner of Pacquiao vs Khan/Broner should face the winner of Garcia-Thurman.
Makes sense for everyone. Pacquiao gets a name to fight for his ppv in April. Broner wants the money. Khan wants the money. If Khan wins he would get his rematch against Garcia or a showdown with Thurman. If Broner wins, he would probably become a a decent draw and get his credit back as potentially being considered elite. And a Broner vs Garcia/Thurman fight would be crazy, especially a Broner-Garcia fight.

Khan is already the WBC #1 Contender.

Hopefully we get both this year. No Jeff Horn.

If I could choose one, I think Broner vs. Pacquiao is a really good style matchup.

Yea but Khan would have to wait until summer to fight Garcia. No way he would pass up a Pacquiao payday for that.

If Khan fights Pac, and the winner of Danny/Thurman has his hands empty in the meantime. I guarantee you there's going to be a WBA mandatory against Lamont Peterson.

The Broner fight is far more interesting. With Khan you're just waiting for the moment when Khans chin betrays him. Broner would be a more fun action fight while it lasts and a much better promotion.

Which one would you rather see?
I like both fights and I think both would be a lot closer than anyone would assume.
But realistically it's the two best options for him at this moment.
No one wants Jeff Horn. I don't even think Jeff Horn voted for Jeff Horn in the Pacquiao Sweepstakes poll.
I much rather see Pac pass the forch to Crawford.

Khan vs Pacquiao
Then
Khan vs Brook
and retirement for Khan

Khan won the Twitter poll, so shouldn't he get the fight? Just saying

Back