Pacquaio wants Lomachenko after Matthysse

Pac is one of my favorites ever other than Hagler , Tyson, Ali, an RJJ. But lime most boxers has no grasp on how to do a deal. Heard Arum walked away with over half of the Mayweather money ? No clue if true but damn was still close to it likely ...... Arum did nothing to make that fight ..... can't stand May but man is smart enough to get away from Arum.

He loves what he does, now he's off Arums leash maybe these marquee fights can be made. Horn is a big strong unit, Pac/Loma is fascinating, depending on how he looks against Lucas of course.

I don't think he's broke, but he's probably spending a fortune year by year on his charities and an expensive lifestyle, which is likely why he is still fighting. I hope for his sake he has some type of exit strategy form boxing.

His declared net worth as a PH official is USD 62 M. He's probably worth more as PH politicians are notorious in hiding money overseas.

Everyone is 'Broke' who continue to pursue what they love? Wishful thinking from broke-arses? Project love not hate, the end game is the same for us all.

Everyone is 'Broke' who continue to pursue what they love? Wishful thinking from broke-arses? Project love not hate, the end game is the same for us all.
Yea but some of it comes quicker than others and the rest of it might be lived out with CTE.

I think it's love for pacquiao, why people want him to hang them up.

Yea but some of it comes quicker than others and the rest of it might be lived out with CTE.

I think it's love for pacquiao, why people want him to hang them up.
Sure, I'm a fan and would like it too but how many retire at the right time? Very few.

Sure, I'm a fan and would like it too but how many retire at the right time? Very few.
Not enough retire at the right time. He's an all time great already. He doesnt need to do anything else. Only reason can be is money. Which he should have stacks of. Shame to be honest.

Bob Arum took massive pieces of his purse. I don't recall the numbers, someone posted a story about it a few years back.
massive pieces as in more than half? because even if bob took 90%, manny shouldn't be broke. the mayweather fight alone should've taken care of that.

You guys wondering how Manny's made so much money but he's still broke? Well you keep feeding this fat motherfucker for the last 15 years and see how much money you have left as Buboy wipes the butter from his face and brand new xxxxxxl dress shirt after gorging himself on 20lbs of lobster and crab at a three star michelin restaurant...... as he belches and then asks........... Hey Manny, where we going for Brunch?

dd0364ba9a6662cf4ea63765683f626d6a8734af

Not enough retire at the right time. He's an all time great already. He doesnt need to do anything else. Only reason can be is money. Which he should have stacks of. Shame to be honest.

Well, many old cunts in shitty jobs find it difficult to retire, I find it hard to believe he's skint.

Manny can still beat Matthysse and Lomachenko. Lucas can be outboxed, and Manny would have a big size advantage over Lomachenko. The type of power that Manny has would be hard on a guy like Loma.

Manny can still beat Matthysse and Lomachenko. Lucas can be outboxed, and Manny would have a big size advantage over Lomachenko. The type of power that Manny has would be hard on a guy like Loma.
He could beat Matthysse.

I don't see him beating Lomachenko.

Really not sure what Matthysse has left but theres about zero chance he beats Loma.

I don't know. Maybe he's just one of these fighters that can't let go of boxing. You'd have thought the Horn fight would have been a wake up call for him.
Prime pacq would've knock him the fuck out. Pacq won that fight anyways, atleast 8-4 for pacq . U acting like horn knocked him the fk out or dominated him in a 1 sided beat down.

He could beat Matthysse.

I don't see him beating Lomachenko.

Really not sure what Matthysse has left but theres about zero chance he beats Loma.

Pacquiao has never been in a fight in which he did not land that big left hand and cause damage with it. He even landed it on Mayweather a few times. Putting a smaller guy in there with Pacquiao, even at this point in Pac's career, is a risk. Pacquiao still has good hand speed, and he's crafty enough to get his shots in.

Pacquiao has never been in a fight in which he did not land that big left hand and cause damage with it. He even landed it on Mayweather a few times. Putting a smaller guy in there with Pacquiao, even at this point in Pac's career, is a risk. Pacquiao still has good hand speed, and he's crafty enough to get his shots in.
Loma would make Pac look like he had cinder blocks on for shoes. Hell get totally embarrassed at this stage. Hes not landing enough to stop him.

Loma would make Pac look like he had cinder blocks on for shoes. Hell get totally embarrassed at this stage.

I got $10 on Pac if it happens. Don't be chickenshit, take the bet.

Back