Pacquaio wants Lomachenko after Matthysse

aries

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Pacman has a fight scheduled with Lucas Matthysse now for July 8th and he says that after that he wants a fight with Lomachenko. Personally I think that's a bad idea and I'd rather Pac retires after the Matthysse fight. I think his best days are gone and that Lomachenko would give him a one-sided boxing lesson. Plus Lomachenko has said that he doesn't want to go up in weight in order to fight with Pac so Pac would have to come down in weight. Just another sticking point.

https://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-mum-on-arum-wants-lomachenko-matthysse--126582

Why doesn't he retire?
I don't know. Maybe he's just one of these fighters that can't let go of boxing. You'd have thought the Horn fight would have been a wake up call for him.

I guess go after the money fights if you need money, but man...

I don't see Loma going well at all, and I'm hoping he doesn't make a mistake against Matthysse and get slept. Then it's over. The bad way.
Hate to see it go that way for Pac.

Hopefully just talk.

Manny Pac wins via 1st Round TKO.

Manny is too fast for Loma, has too much power, and Loma has terrible defense, too slow and gets hit all the time.

can I get an Amen?

I'm not liking either of those fights for him, dude has a job and a family at the end of the day. Hundreds of boxers on all levels tend not to hang them up at the right time. How do you tell a fighter at heart that he no longer has any fight left. I've stopped boxing around 2014 and I think about returning almost daily.

California taxes
Ritz Carlton costs more than Motel 6. I wonder why? You get what you pay for. Thats why 40 million live here and three in North Dakota and half that in an oven called, Texas.

How? Is he single handedly running the Philippines economy?

Makes me sad.
Bob Arum took massive pieces of his purse. I don't recall the numbers, someone posted a story about it a few years back.

Ritz Carlton costs more than Motel 6. I wonder why? You get what you pay for. Thats why 40 million live here and three in North Dakota and half that in an oven called, Texas.
California is going down the shitter. Dont be ridiculous. “You get what you pay for.” Half a million for a small 3/2 house with no land in a shitty neighborhood. Highest taxes. Outrageous transportation costs. Highest fuel costs. Highest cost of living.

Libtards have ran it into the gutter.

Pac is one of the most talented, yet one of the dumbest athletes to ever compete. He surrounded himself with leeches and a snake called, Bob.

California is going down the shitter. Dont be ridiculous. “You get what you pay for.” Half a million for a small 3/2 house with no land in a shitty neighborhood. Highest taxes. Outrageous transportation costs. Highest fuel costs. Highest cost of living.

I'm sure Alabama, the Ozarks, and the state of Indiana are wonderful places to live. Its shocking why they are more affordable than coastal California.

I'm sure Alabama, the Ozarks, and the state of Indiana are wonderful places to live. Its shocking why they are more affordable than coastal California.
Because those are the only places in the country and thats all of CA....

Coastal CA is wildly overrated as well. Lived here my entire life. Few great places sprinkled in a bunch of shitty ones.

Anyway. Dont want to see Manny fight anymore. Hope he can find income elsewhere.

How? Is he single handedly running the Philippines economy?

Makes me sad.

The Philippines is still basically a military protectorate of the US and running its economy (Pacquiao doesn't run shit) isn't going to allow you to default on personal debts to the one of the wealthiest states in the world (Cali has a comparable GDP to France and the UK).

Because those are the only places in the country and thats all of CA....

Barstow called, it said:
<puh-lease75>

Sorry, couldn't resist War-room shitposting in the boxing forum under circumstances where I can't get yellowed. You're not entirely off base though. I disagree that the coast is overrated - I think it's rated pretty damn well especially in places with better climates like LA and San Diego. I never really went to the beach when I lived in the Bay Area though. I live in Orange County right now (admittedly, an outlier as far as CA is concerned) and I think my cost of living is pretty on par with my quality of life. It really does hinge on whether or not you like going to the ocean though. If I were to sail, then the value would be even better. If I hated the sun, it would be worse.

But the cost of living is ridiculous right now in general in CA, especially in the Bay Area. Good luck getting a 3/2 house for half a mill in San Francisco. I'm pretty sure a spot behind a dumpster will run you $300k. My wife and I are looking at buying in either Nevada or Texas. Similar climates (in that it doesn't snow; I grew up in the desert so I prefer heat to cold) and it's great what you can buy in Austin for around $300k. I'm pretty sure if I went on Zillow right now and entered $300k on my maximum price, I would get 0 results within 20 miles around me.

Manny Pac wins via 1st Round TKO.

Manny is too fast for Loma, has too much power, and Loma has terrible defense, too slow and gets hit all the time.

can I get an Amen?
giphy.gif

Back