Pacman vs. Khan...who you got?

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think Khan outpoints pacman...unless pacman connects a good shot to Khan for a KO.

I think Khan outpoints pacman...unless pacman connects a good shot to Khan for a KO.

Khan is well suited for southpaws. He throws fast and direct punches and has quick feet too.

I think he beats manny to the jab and isnt overly troubled by pacmans straight right or jab.

The danger shots for Khan will be Manny's left hook and overhand left.
He can't let Pacquiao get on the inside.

If he can keep him on the end of his jab he can win.

If not then it'll be a repeat of Pacquiao/Hatton.

Last edited:
Khan's is well suited for southpaws. He throws fast and direct punches and has quick feet too.

I think he beats manny to the jab and isnt overly troubled by pacmans straight right or jab.

The danger shots for Khan will be Manny's left hook and overhand left.
He can't let Pacquiao get on the inside. If he can keep him on the end of his jab he can win.

If not, it'll be a repeat of Pacquoao/Hatton.
I think Khan is more technical and smarter than Hatton. I just hope his chin holds up when he get hit...

I think Khan is more technical and smarter than Hatton. I just hope his chin holds up when he get hit...

Careful saying hes more technical than Hatton. Amir does alot of the unglamorous things wrong, and Hatton did alot of the unglamorous things right. Different beasts.

Khan has to use his foot speed and hand speed, as well as his height and reach advantage.
His chin won't hold up if Pacman lands a bomb. Thats just who he is.

This fight is not happening.

Khan loves admiring his work after he throws his combos. Yeah he can stay disciplined for a bit, but he gets lazy and sloppy. Pacquiao doesnt have the output he once did but his chin holds up better and his defense is still good. I think he beats Khan in a fight that favours him the longer it goes.

Fights not happening, but PAC beats Khan by KO if it ever does.

Khan is a very good technical boxer. My problem with him is he gets easily lured into a fire fight. He just can't stay with the game plan. I mean he's not a KO artist. Every boxer has good amounts of KO in their resume but as a solid KO artist...he's not one. And if this fight ever happen. The only bad situation for Khan is if he gets tagged by Pacman because Pac is the best at sensing when his opponent is in trouble and swarms.

I predict it going the distance, pac on points. The possibility of khan getting dropped is there. I like khan, hes very good and very fast, but pac is just as fast, if not faster, and stronger. I know this much, it will be more entertaining than the pac mayweather fight for sure.

Back