Pack of MS-13 members choke, kick, stomp, beat 2 men with tree limbs at Md. park

The type of people that made the US great were slaves, starving Irish, and labor from China and Mexico. The Italians arrived poor and uneducated as well. I would wager most American mass immigration came from home country hardships.

You mention people moving to Australia.. Wasn't it initially a penal colony?

Are you really this delusional?

Slaves did not make the US. They were used as labor. America was going to be great with or without slave labor. It was the European that later became Americans that made it great.

Damn progressive are out of their minds.

Is it just me or are progressive becoming more insane as time goes by?

Fuck these shitheads. Too bad the men weren't packing. Could have thinned the predatory pack a bit.

Slaves did not make the US. They were used as labor. America was going to be great with or without slave labor. It was the European that later became Americans that made it great.

So the same can be said for 90% of the whites arriving into America, they were just labor.

Gangs work in the streets, cartels are like your organized crime in other countries, more institutionalized.
Not all cartel members are big bosses. Many, if not most, are low-level thugs, recruited from U.S. street gangs to sell drugs on street corners, serve as lookouts on streetcorners, and to roam the streets in search of intel or to put out hits.

Not a ton of difference, really.

Nah homie. Free labor and lynchings had fuck all to do with America's economic independence.

Your stupid bitch ass insinuated that people immigrated here from countries doing great. It's not my fault you're a fucking moron.

Is it just me or are progressive becoming more insane as time goes by?
I'd say in many cases it's wilful ignorance. A lot of them aren't that stupid but they are doubling down on their ideology because they lack purpose and accountability and of course derp Trump.

Nah homie. Free labor and lynchings had fuck all to do with America's economic independence.

Your stupid bitch ass insinuated that people immigrated here from countries doing great. It's not my fault you're a fucking moron.

You think slaves and lynching made America great. Not sure you should be calling others a moron when making statements like that.

Truth is white people have been steering the ship and they designed America. It was going to be great with or without slaves. Yes white people know a thing or two about construction.

I know it hurts but I think it's time for rehab. Progress is withering away your brain. Get that shit out of your system, homie.

I'd say in many cases it's wilful ignorance. A lot of them aren't that stupid but they are doubling down on their ideology because they lack purpose and accountability and of course derp Trump.

<mma4>

You think slaves and lynching made America great. Not sure you should be calling others a moron when making statements like that.

Truth is white people have been steering the ship and they designed America. It was going to be great with or without slaves. Yes white people know a thing or two about construction.

I know it hurts but I think it's time for rehab. Progress is withering away your brain. Get that shit out of your system, homie.

It would had been great without your particular ancestors too, whats the point you are trying to make?

That you somehow deserve more because you share the same race as the ruling class 200 years ago than someone who descends from slaves? Thats outright closer to aristocracy than a republic..

It would had been great without your particular ancestors too, whats the point you are trying to make?

That you somehow deserve more because you share the same race as the ruling class 200 years ago than someone who descends from slaves? Thats outright closer to aristocracy than a republic..
<JagsKiddingMe>

Same gif to you friend.

I dont know what you intend to mean by saying that blacks didnt helped create America.
<Prem973>

Black people were used as slave labor. They never steered or designed. If those black people weren't there it would have been 100% white people doing the labor instead of what ever % it was. No one can actually tell me which I find to be really funny.

<Prem973>

Black people were used as slave labor. They never steered or designed. If those black people weren't there it would have been 100% white people doing the labor instead of what ever % it was. No one can actually tell me which I find to be really funny.

Actually without those black people it would had been pretty difficult to bring whites in the first place, the english colonies became profitable on the back of slave labor, once the colonies were profitable they were developed enough in order to attract those that followed.

I dont understand whats your point.

Back