Pack of MS-13 members choke, kick, stomp, beat 2 men with tree limbs at Md. park

You must be kidding..

Mexico is no where near as bad as central america or even brazil.

Most of the violence in mexico is isolated to drug dealing and not casual angry violence.

In Mexico they behead people with chainsaws.......cut off every limb and dump them in barrels of acid....I've seen some of the horrible shit they do over there in mexico it's hard to imagine anything more violent than that

In Mexico they behead people with chainsaws.......cut off every limb and dump them in barrels of acid....I've seen some of the horrible shit they do over there in mexico it's hard to imagine anything more violent than that
Let me guess you saw that on gore websites right? Those are cartels not ms13 and its not an everyday thing.

Central america has far more frequent crime so does brazil.

A bunch of bloodthirsty drug lords playimg texas chainsaw massacre every now and then is not the equivalent of homicides over petty matters everyday.

Let me guess you saw that on gore websites right? Those are cartels not ms13 and its not an everyday thing.

Central america has far more frequent crime so does brazil.

A bunch of bloodthirsty drug lords playimg texas chainsaw massacre every now and then is not the equivalent of homicides over petty matters everyday.
*edit

I know damn well you didnt see that in person either.

Go and watch "Lord of War".

Yup, Mexico is in a really bad spot, but the world is a really scary place.

Take into account that Mexico has a lower murder rate than Brazil and much lower than central America.

Feeling uncomfortable with the direction of all of this, I mean there's violence in America to right?

There is violence everywhere, the frequency matters a lot.

Lol swing and a miss! I haven't been blasted once in this thread, just in case you had one eye closed..

uh yeah you were jumping to the conclusion they were Mexicans was pretty damn amusing bruh.

There is violence everywhere, the frequency matters a lot.
Actually I was just role playing to see what the thrill of virtue signaling was all about. Not worth the effort.

What are you talking about? The ONLY reason this thread was created was because the perps were a minority. Then every dick and Harry comes in talking about how diversity is bad.

There are millions of minorities in the country that excel, but TS and the other neckbeard white nationalists choose to latch onto this story as if it's some sort of proof to their preconceived notion that diversity is bad.

Diversity is bad and not a strength. Those millions of super hard workers should be working hard to make their countries great again.

You really sound like a self loathing white person.

Another sign of how great diversity is.

Just keep bringing more of these wonderful specimens in and do all we can to thwart the white devil Trump and his efforts to get rid of all this scum.

Leftist paradise looms.

Illegal immigrants are what makes this country run.

Diversity is bad and not a strength. Those millions of super hard workers should be working hard to make their countries great again.

You really sound like a self loathing white person.

What country did your people run from?

Which countries?

Why did your family move here if things were so awesome?

France and Germany. They felt like making Canada a great country like many Europeans. The type of people that made the US and Australia great.

Now want to address my point about how those millions of hard workers should be working hard to make their countries great?

#NotALLMS13areViolentThugs

#DiversityisOurStrngth

buddy the last shit my dog took is smarter then you.
I have an idea: how about we lock up violent gang members or, when appropriate, deport them?

Amazing how diversity didn't need to enter the conversation at all!

MS-13 is a Salvadoran Gang
Christ, Salvadorans have violent gangs now?! Come on, what the hell did we ever do to El Salvador!!?

Oh, right...
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1998/12/dirty-hands/377364/

Last edited:
France and Germany. They felt like making Canada a great country like many Europeans. The type of people that made the US and Australia great.

Now want to address my point about how those millions of hard workers should be working hard to make their countries great?

The type of people that made the US great were slaves, starving Irish, and labor from China and Mexico. The Italians arrived poor and uneducated as well. I would wager most American mass immigration came from home country hardships.

You mention people moving to Australia.. Wasn't it initially a penal colony?

Back