Pack of MS-13 members choke, kick, stomp, beat 2 men with tree limbs at Md. park

hqdefault.jpg

If he was alive there would be no MS-13.

<{JustBleed}>

Lol a "pack" of ms-13 members.

Gang violence happens every minute. Why focus on a mexican gang?
I love that this cuck is getting blasted in this thread. Not all Hispanic people are "Mexican". When liberalism goes wrong lmfao.

It's in the name Mara Salvatrucha. Not Mara Mexatrutcha.

They are an especially brutal gang, with their favorite method being hacking people up with machetes. Load these fuckers into a cargo container and misplace it, in the ocean.............

I love that this cuck is getting blasted in this thread. Not all Hispanic people are "Mexican". When liberalism goes wrong lmfao.

I fail to see what this has to do with liberalism. You might not remember, but Conservatives were doing this same thing ten years ago. It's not a problem of politics, it's a problem of a severe lack of intelligence and imagination.

I fail to see what this has to do with liberalism. You might not remember, but Conservatives were doing this same thing ten years ago. It's not a problem of politics, it's a problem of a severe lack of intelligence and imagination.
Huh? He came in here trying to deflect and ended up looking like an idiot. He's liberal.

What about a lack of knowledge utilizing a blanket generalization is requiring liberalism?
It's pretty obvious what the undertone of his comment was. He's trying to virtue signal because he's a liberal. Do I need to elaborate any further? Did I use a blanket generalization of all Liberals? No? Ok, then what's the issue here?

hqdefault.jpg

If he was alive there would be no MS-13.

<{JustBleed}>

There would be professional drug cartels with US trained former special forces conducting gruesome murders instead.

No... but it's still largely composed of Mexicans
Mara SALvatrucha is a very Salvadoran gang in identity no one associates them with Mexicans and all the people making decisions for MS are Salvadorans especially in Maryland which is a state Salvadorans go to live.

And what place is that?? if you seen what i've seen you'd realize there is no place more violent than mexico.

There are places more violent than Mexico, they just dont have a press and social networking as developed as Mexico.

The shit you see in Mexico is certainly horrible, but the most horrible part of it, its that its happening on a large, semi-developed, stable democracy, so word gets out real fast.

No... but it's still largely composed of Mexicans

What? not even the 18th Street which was founded by Mexicans is largely composed of Mexicans.

It's pretty obvious what the undertone of his comment was. He's trying to virtue signal because he's a liberal. Do I need to elaborate any further? Did I use a blanket generalization of all Liberals? No? Ok, then what's the issue here?

Um, liberals are not the only people who virtue signal. If you have ever heard somebody start a sentence with "As a christian-" You've heard virtue signaling.....

Conservatives lump in all latinos with mexicans all the time too....

Um, liberals are not the only people who virtue signal. If you have ever heard somebody start a sentence with "As a christian-" You've heard virtue signaling.....

Conservatives lump in all latinos with mexicans all the time too....
You seem to be confounding what I said. I'm specifically quoting and laughing at one particular poster. I don't really know what you're trying to do here...

Back