Pacific Islanders are the strongest humans alive

I am 6% Melanasian (pacific islands northeast of Austraila) and that's where my insane power, massive dong, and illiteracy comes from.
Ah, the Oceanic Negro.

Papua New Guinea highlanders are probably the purest form of unreduced Melanesian DNA

840821-c5c15874-9ba8-11e3-9a97-2ed07c1403ff.jpg

Incredible robustness

3636304_orig.png

In body type, they are kind of similar to the stocky, short-legged African types in Central Africa/South Africa.

d0acac566c66c466152a76da785022b7--rugby-league-games-league-gaming.jpg

CS17-Papua-New-Guinea-v-Samoa.jpg

They are some big boys alright, Samoans and Tongans especially all seem to be built like brick-shithouses

Fiji just seems to have loads of great natural athletes.

For such small countries the pacific islands produce ridiculous amounts of rugby players, across rugby union, rugby league and rugby 7s. Especially if you include players of pacific island descent who play for other countries. And I had heard that about the NFL as well.

What about Iceland? There population is about 300k and they do pretty well in powerlifting and worlds strongest man.
More of a cultural thing IMO. They don't appear to be any larger than other European areas, nor have specific physical traits. Europe is rather homogeneous genetically.

Physically, the strongest European ethnic groups IMO are probably certain groups of people from East Germany, Poland and in some of the Baltic states. Lithuania is notorious for building stocky, robust types that rival Islanders.

Brock Lesnar is the perfect example of that stocky East-Baltic phenotype mixing with the long-legged tall Nordic to create the ultimate specimen.

More of a cultural thing IMO. They don't appear to be any larger than other European areas, nor have specific physical traits. Europe is rather homogeneous genetically.

Physically, the strongest European ethnic groups IMO are probably certain groups of people from East Germany, Poland and in some of the Baltic states. Lithuania is notorious for building stocky, robust types that rival Islanders.

Brock Lesnar is the perfect example of that stocky East-Baltic phenotype mixing with the long-legged tall Nordic to create the ultimate specimen.

I thought the northern European viking types were the tallest in the world.

the dutch are the tallest people on earth. they are also big people in general. that is true. i actually hooked up with a half dutch/half samoan girl. she was actually relatively short (5'6"), at least given her genetics. super-thick, with an epic ass.
d4b.jpg

This is the second Samoan/Tongan thread I've seen this week. What is happening?

Icelandic and Scandinavians give them a run for their money, but I'll for sure agree they are a strong and tough people.

For such small countries the pacific islands produce ridiculous amounts of rugby players, across rugby union, rugby league and rugby 7s. Especially if you include players of pacific island descent who play for other countries. And I had heard that about the NFL as well.

It's Samoa specifically:

TL/DW: An island of 65,000 produced 30 NFL players and 200 Division 1 college football players. Completely, totally destroys any community in mainland US.

Black Americans, Scandinavians and Eastern Europeans can fuck off. Samoans and Pacific Islanders are GOAT.

I've not seen a single strongman of note that was of Pacific Islander stock. In pure size/strength terms Dutch/Nordic countries/Russians/Iranians dominate all.

I've not seen a single strongman of note that was of Pacific Islander stock. In pure size/strength terms Dutch/Nordic countries/Russians/Iranians dominate all.
Already discussed. It's because there's barely any of them, and they all play real sports.

They can't afford strongman/gyms/equipment

think again buddy

0917charlie.jpg

Melanesians and Polynesians aren't closely related, the former were in the area thousands of years ago where as the later came from from Taiwan and have obviously travelled further across the pacific, probably wants given rise to their physical gifts with size and power valued highly.

Melanesians and Polynesians aren't closely related, the former were in the area thousands of years ago where as the later came from from Taiwan and have obviously travelled further across the pacific, probably wants given rise to their physical gifts with size and power valued highly.
There is significant admixture between the two today however.

lol, i do have pics, but i respect her privacy. we're still friends, even though we're living our separate lives.
So what you're saying is check my PMs?

Back