Pac to fight Crawford/Horn winner in April (if no Conor)

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pac is getting smashed in April

Please dont be Conor. Just pass the torch to Crawford already. He deserves more attention.

Crawford vs Horn on PPV?

Yeah, at least 10k buys for that fucking gem.

The thread title doesn't follow what the tweet says.

"Pacquiao to fight in April to set up a fight between the winner of Crawford/Horn."

So he'd fight somebody else in April, to set up a fight later in 2018 with the Crawford/Horn winner.

The thread title doesn't follow what the tweet says.

"Pacquiao to fight in April to set up a fight between the winner of Crawford/Horn."

So he'd fight somebody else in April, to set up a fight later in 2018 with the Crawford/Horn winner.

I assume Queen thinks Pac is getting smashed next time he fights regardless of the opponent.

Which at this point is a definite possibility. Pac looked like he was gonna fall down dead against Horn just from throwing a decent amount of punches in one round.

Maybe Pac fights Conor in April who's a southpaw and takes on Crawford (who's a southpaw against other southpaws) afterwards if Crawford beats Horn. That I'd be okay with.

Maybe Pac fights Conor in April who's a southpaw and takes on Crawford (who's a southpaw against other southpaws) afterwards if Crawford beats Horn. That I'd be okay with.
If Crawford doesn’t beat horn that will be a very bad day for Crawford.

If Crawford doesn’t beat horn that will be a very bad day for Crawford.
Well you never know Horn might surprise us again but I doubt it against Crawford. Would be funny if Conor beat Pacquiao which lead to a Crawford/Conor fight.

Pac knocks Conor out, but I want him to retire. End this nonsense and let a new generation evolve.

To me I think the conor fight will fall apart. He knows pac will end it in under 6 rounds and will get embarrassed. Pac will fight someone safe to set up the horncrawford fight, Conor will fight Oscar in the summer.

To me I think the conor fight will fall apart. He knows pac will end it in under 6 rounds and will get embarrassed. Pac will fight someone safe to set up the horncrawford fight, Conor will fight Oscar in the summer.

Unless he'll carry him like Mayweather did

Money talks

Pac is getting smashed in April

Is pacman broke already?? He’s begging for a red panty night lol. Conor would ko him though. Pacman has no defense and is a lot smaller than Conor. Conor would ko horn the school teacher as well lol

Is pacman broke already?? He’s begging for a red panty night lol. Conor would ko him though. Pacman has no defense and is a lot smaller than Conor. Conor would ko horn the school teacher as well lol
Conor wouldn’t have a clue what to do with pacquiao. Cmon now, we heard all the bullshit surrounding mayweather, and I’ll say it again, just because you have “top level mma striking” doesn’t mean you can box. He was wobbled by nate Diaz in his house, pacquiao has every conceivable advantage. The only reason is to mug mma fans out of Ppv money.

Is pacman broke already?? He’s begging for a red panty night lol. Conor would ko him though.

Pac's net worth is estimated at almost $200 million dollars, and he lives in the Phillipines where that goes twice as far.

Also, Conor punches like a girl compared to boxers. That's not a guess anymore, we know for a fact he punches like a girl. Pretty much anybody would like to beat up on a bitch like Conor for a boat load of money. Conveniently, Conor is willing to get beat up for a lot of money, so everybody wins.

There is no Conor fight...and if there is, then I don't know what to say. Nobody's going to give you props for beating him in less rounds than Floyd. They'll just say you fought his leftovers..again.

Also, Pac doesn't have the trash talk. That's what sold the May-Mac fight. A Manny-Mac fight wouldn't even do half the numbers.

Pac's net worth is estimated at almost $200 million dollars, and he lives in the Phillipines where that goes twice as far.

Also, Conor punches like a girl compared to boxers. That's not a guess anymore, we know for a fact he punches like a girl. Pretty much anybody would like to beat up on a bitch like Conor for a boat load of money. Conveniently, Conor is willing to get beat up for a lot of money, so everybody wins.

Except the fans

Back