Pac-Man vs Broner January 19th Las Vegas. Showtime PPV

Mike coppinger

Sources: I reported last week that #PacquiaoBroner was likely headed to Showtime PPV. That’s exactly how the fight will be distributed. January 19 in Las Vegas. Big-time PPV fights for Showtime in back-to-back months

Broner isn't smart enough as a Boxer to beat Manny, Broner will get stopped and Pac will set him up with a knockout punch, after a couple of knockdowns, just like Manny"s last fight, Broner simply doesn't have the ring intelligence to out think and out smart Manny and doesn't have the heart and will to fight Pac in a war, like Marquez did, who was actually smart enough to stop Pac.

Manny by late fight stoppage and then the rematch with Floyd.

They better stack the shit out of the undercard. Broner on PPV? Gtfo.

Last edited:
Mike coppinger

Sources: I reported last week that #PacquiaoBroner was likely headed to Showtime PPV. That’s exactly how the fight will be distributed. January 19 in Las Vegas. Big-time PPV fights for Showtime in back-to-back months

Yikes. I would think stream rates very high and buy rates very low for that one. Am I wrong?

3 ppvs in a row.
And I will buy each one of them.

Not a chance I buy that one lol

As someone mentioned, if they have some kind of super undercard, maybe. no matter what i want to see it, so hopefully there is a stream to be had.

Good fight if Broner actually trains for this one.

It's actually a fight which makes a lot of sense for both men. Both have some debts that have to be paid, from what I understand.

I don't really understand how Pac could still have debt after the Mayweather fight and then three more multi million dollar paydays that came after it.

I don't really understand how Pac could still have debt after the Mayweather fight and then three more multi million dollar paydays that came after it.
I hear he just spends money like crazy in the philippines. Like, he just gives out money to his entourage and locals.

I'd be betting on this one going the distance. Pac to win 8 rnds to 4 imo. AB's rnds to come backend of the fight when his corner is doing its usual thing of admonishing him/pleading with him to let his hands go. Be surprised if either got hurt or wobbled.

Castaño vs Lara rumored to happen here also

He's likely not in any dire straits, but there has been a lot of talk about him owing a fair amount in back taxes in a few different places.

Back