Pac-Man vs Broner January 19th Las Vegas. Showtime PPV

According to Spin.ph, Pacquiao made the announcement on Wednesday night when he was introduced as the latest ambassador of International Sports Promotion Society at Makati Shangrila Hotel.

"Broner, Adrien Broner," said Pacquiao when asked by Spin on who he's going to fight next. "I think either January 12 or 19."

I can dig this match up, should be entertaining at least

Haymon seems like a Rasputin character to me. But fighters keep talking about him like he's a genius philanthropist or something.

Thing is there are actual photographs of Rasputin.
Haymon about as visible as the wizard of oz or keyser soze.

Thing is there are actual photographs of Rasputin.
Haymon about as visible as the wizard of oz or keyser soze.

That's a trustworthy mug if I ever saw one.

Al-Haymon.jpg

It's actually a fight which makes a lot of sense for both men. Both have some debts that have to be paid, from what I understand.

It's actually a fight which makes a lot of sense for both men. Both have some debts that have to be paid, from what I understand.

And this is very unfortunate.

Does Broner have any chance? I don't see how he troubles even the current version of Pac.

Mainly because Pac just won't simply let him have it and I think Broner has no heart and will give up or find a way out.

A Pac rematch isn't breaking 2 million buys, I'll tell ya that. Would be lucky to even make that.

I think this would be a FOX card’ should Do big numbers

“If I can finish it earlier than seven rounds, why not,” said Pacquiao, who is the only boxer in history to win world titles in eight weight classes.

By defeating Broner, the fight possibly could set up a rematch with Floyd Mayweather next spring. About two weeks ago, Pacquiao signed with Premier Boxing Champions founder Al Haymon to become his adviser. Haymon’s fighters include Broner plus world champions Errol Spence Jr., Shawn Porter and Keith Thurman.

https://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-wants-end-adrien-broner-seven-rounds-less--132890

Pacquiao announced Thursday at a news conference in Manila that he wants to defend his secondary welterweight world title in January. The fight against Broner, which Pacquiao indicated is “90 percent” done, and he expects it to be held in Las Vegas on Jan. 19.

manny-pacquiao-1%20(1).jpg

Back