Pac/Bradley PPV buys now at 325,000 to 350,000.

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Dave Meltzer:
It looks like the public announcement of the 400,000 to 500,000 for the Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley PPV show on 4/9 was a little optimistic as later numbers are looking more like 325,000 to 350,000.

From Dave Meltzer:
It looks like the public announcement of the 400,000 to 500,000 for the Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley PPV show on 4/9 was a little optimistic as later numbers are looking more like 325,000 to 350,000.
I boycotted this fight. It was probably the least interesting match Arum could have made.

Dave Meltzer : Mayweather pays Diaz 1 million for beating McGregor

I'll hold off on till a more reliable source says it

At the same time I wouldn't be surprised

Thats stupid. It was an entertaining scrap and the rest of the card was good too.
Paid to watch it twice already. If I was rich I would have paid for it again but that dough was better spent elsewhere. Maybe I was a little sour they didn't sign to fight Crawford.

Paid to watch it twice already. If I was rich I would have paid for it again but that dough was better spent elsewhere. Maybe I was a little sour they didn't sign to fight Crawford.
No you didn't. The first two fights were not the same and this one wasn't either.

Pac would have ruined Crawford. now THAT was a bullshit mismatch idea.

No you didn't. The first two fights were not the same and this one wasn't either.

Pac would have ruined Crawford. now THAT was a bullshit mismatch idea.
Damn you're a pain in the ass = p

3rd fight was the best of the three by a margin, imo

I said from the beginning that this would be a tough sell. The fact that the third was the most entertaining of the three doesn't matter. Selling a fight where people already saw the same outcome twice would always be tough. Not to mention, Top Rank did a shit ass job promoting this.

I said from the beginning that this would be a tough sell. The fact that the third was the most entertaining of the three doesn't matter. Selling a fight where people already saw the same outcome twice would always be tough. Not to mention, Top Rank did a shit ass job promoting this.
Especially when you can just wait a week and watch it on HBO.

Like every PPV?

I supposed I just didn't have high expectations. I think 400 k-ish is reasonable for a modern PPV. Golovkin can't sell 100k with Roman Gonzalez on the card and those are hipster casual favorites. Canelo vs Khan is only going to do about 500k too, I bet.

I ordered it. No problem there. You almost always get your money's worth in a Pac fight and this one certainly didn't disappoint. He completely dismantled an elite WW in Bradley. Never thought it'd be that entertaining to watch.

What do you class as entertaining. To me seeing an ATG dismantle a top fighter does its purpose

I didn't buy it. Wasnt worth ordering. Not that pac is not entertaining or any of that but I watched pac completely dominate this guy twice.

Now because we had shitty judges that first time around I have to shell out 70 more dollars to watch pac beat the shit out of him. I'll pass

Back