OZ Uni annoys China with factual exam question

Grunk

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
This is brilliant - should be more of it across the unis as they are meant to be a bed of truth and discussion - We allow around 500000 uni students to pay for degrees that are a total rort and this allows them to then become residents and purchase properties. The lecturer has already been stood down and likely not to have a career.

"Monash University's reputation in the lucrative Chinese student market has taken a battering after an online exam for business students claimed it was widely said Chinese government officials only tell the truth when they are drunk.

Almost half a million Chinese social media users have reacted to a Chinese news report of the incident over the weekend."

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/wor...ys-drunken-quiz-question-20170522-gwaazl.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-...ational-students-in-australia-in-2016/8291284

I have no idea what is going on in this OP. I tried, I read the title, read the thread, twice, and clicked the links.

chinese2.jpg

Did TS copy pasted this from a chinese language chain letter?

I, for one, understand completely.

Wut? I can't be the only one that finds this incomprehensible.

You guys are so dumb. It's totally obvious this thread is about the side effects of shoving 12 grams of mescaline up your ass on a dare.

I'm right there with you bro.

And FYI 'rort' is the sound your ass makes when your shit comes out at 48 mph.

Wait I am not an English speaker what does "rort" mean or that is nothing? Like no rort in Engrish? Hahahahahah

Hahahahahs
All I know is that Monash is like a chain of Oz Unis that operates around Asia. They have a campus here in Malaysia. It's an alternative for studying abroad since the Malaysian campus diploma is recognized in OZ as well. That's their selling point. I have a buddy who studies there. Basically pang coño.

Rort means a scam, a con.

Australia gives sub par dipshits from asia uni degrees, whats new.

In other news university students are having a whinge that they will have pay back their hecs fees regardless of how much they earn.

Basically an online quiz for business students which featured a question:

"There is a common saying in China that government officials only speak the truth when:"

With one of the multiple choice answers (and the apparently correct one) being: "when they are drunk or careless".

Bit of an odd question for a business quiz, but I don't think it specifically refers to Chinese officials or anything.. just says that it's a common saying in China.

PS: I have no idea WTF TS is raving on about though.. I suppose he thinks it's some weird attack on the Chinese, which it isn't

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back