Ovince St. Preux vs. Tyson Pedro Added to UFC Fight Night Singapore

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Yep, I’m hoping Pedro gets the W but this is a step up in competition for him

personally think Tyson is ready for this step up. He's got a lot of talent IMO and can do great things at 205 (especially considering how shitty the division is) but he will need to get by OSP first. Good fight for this card i think

Great fight. As a fellow countryman, hopefully this is Pedro's chsnce to break into the big leagues. OSP is a legit win at LHW.

I'm worried OSP will wrestle fuck him worse thab Ilir did.

I think Tyson is better everywhere

Voted osp. I think he should win. Then again, he has shown the fight iq of a tennis ball at times, so it's hard to put too much faith in him. Also, 50 Tyson hits pretty hard and may have a typical Samoan chin.

I hope Pedro wins. OSP doesn't have good fundamentals.

Why do they keep rushing Pedro? It is too soon for a guy like OSP imo.

OSP is the most OK good fighter ever. I'll pick him based on nothing really.

LHW needs new blood badly, Osp has had several chances to step up and really become a contender, he even got a chance at the interim title, let's see this Tyson Pedro have a crack at the top guys

Good fight, Pedro is very eplosive and OSP is always OSP

Cool fight. Part of me thinks/suspects that OSP has had his day, now, and he's gonna go on a losing streak before being released. However, he is still much better than anyone Pedro has fought yet. Pedro's massive and strong as an ox though, tough call for me.

Pedro via KO or OSP via von flue choke. It's a toss up.

OSP looked really bad last time after being on a nice win streak. Honestly don't know what to expect from the guy.

Voted osp. I think he should win. Then again, he has shown the fight iq of a tennis ball at times, so it's hard to put too much faith in him. Also, 50 Tyson hits pretty hard and may have a typical Samoan chin.

Has nothing to do with fight in. Hes got shitty boxing defense and average wrestling. Almost all his losses are due to both

I haven't been impressed with Pedro. I think OSP beats him

Has nothing to do with fight in. Hes got shitty boxing defense and average wrestling. Almost all his losses are due to both

Mostly every loss everyone has is due to bad defense lol

Hell look like he could KO anyone, then throw 3 jabs in a round or something. He always fights like he's sparring or he's dead tired or something

Back